Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssms5411
    replied
    Going to try and get the battery moved to the hatch and get my coolant res. and filter in place, this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Do to weather had to stop working on the Camaro. Had a pretty good snow storm and super cold out. Should get all my parts next week and weather should be great. Wish I had a garage.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Got the cutout wire mounted to underneath, replaced 4&6 plug wires and noticed the transmission pan bolts are longer for the B&M transmission pan, so ordered so stock length ones from Amazon. So hopefully next week I can swap them out. Pretty pissed the mechanic kept my bolts but at least he gave me my stock pan.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Got the mdf in, can’t really tell but at least the amps and cap are mounted. Going to try and replace 4&6 spark plug wires and get my cutout wire mounted better underneath the car. And still need to do the tranny pan swap out.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Thanks Edgar, just got the carpet this morning, should be able to finish the amp rack today and move the battery next week. Should turn out pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• 2.8 Bird
    replied
    Wow...I'm impress.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Got the battery box mounted and got the 4” tubing and filter together. Got my coolant resivor. Still waiting on parts to move the battery and finish the amp rack. Click image for larger version

Name:	C1835A9B-534E-4EA9-A946-3FDFD46A8B9D.jpeg
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	1577840

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Got my amps and 30 farad cap moved up and test fitted the battery box. Still waiting on stuff, need the carpet to make the amp rack. Also waiting on parts to move the battery. I’ll clean up the wires when I’m almost done. Click image for larger version

Name:	6F56466F-11D5-4B25-AE2C-FFB080822D9D.jpeg
Size:	3.26 MB
ID:	1577837 Click image for larger version

Name:	450EEB78-0F4E-4A97-BE55-71E15393AE50.jpeg
Size:	3.28 MB
ID:	1577838

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Yeah, tried to get in the Camaro to take it out. No go too much pain , can’t extend my left leg and keeping it bent is killing me. See the Orthopedic doctor next Wednesday and get a MRI Saturday. Hopefully they can do something, my knee hurting is getting old.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Yes , been almost 3 months now but I waited a month to go to my doctor which was my mistake. My truck isn’t that bad getting in and out but my knee starts hurting when driving. And the Camaro is no good, had to stop a few times when I drove down to Surprise to get the turbo installed. But hopefully I get the Camaro finished.

Leave a comment:

• 2.8 Bird
    replied
    Sorry to hear about your knee. I know how that feel. Getting in and out of an fbody doesn't help either.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Didn’t get out today got my Camaro cleaned up a bit of the hatch, figured out where I’m going to put the amps and 30 farad cap. Painted my old tranny pan so I can install it. Maybe take it out tomorrow while I’m waiting for parts. Kinda got distracted because of the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
    Have you tried running it yet?
    Not yet, maybe later today, they just finished construction on our road and my knee is still killing me. Maybe tore my ACL.

Leave a comment:

• 2.8 Bird
    replied
    Have you tried running it yet?

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Had some spare MDF so cut some to make a amp rack then I’ll mount the box for my battery. Then mount my coolant resivior and run my 4” tubbing down to the fender. Should be getting stuff next week.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X