Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by SilverRS96 View Post
    Earl will always be that pos that you love to hate. Seeing that chick holding the basket of baby formula was great. ****s about to get real for the "gov"
    Meril is a pos...I bet they'll have a fight scene between him and daryl, and I bet Daryl will whoop his ***.

I knew Carol wasn't dead...those phone calls that Rick got just creeped me out. At first I thought they were real, now I am really thinking everything is in his head and he's starting to go mentally insane. Im wondering if Hershel knows that, I have a feeling that when he picked up the phone he didnt hear a dial tone and knew the phone was dead....

and they really need to clean up the zombie in that room...I keep thinking that thing is gunna get up.

On a side note...anyone else notice that it looked like the zombie that Daryl pulled Carols knife out of at the end seemed to have just turned? I feel like his body wasn't really decomposed yet, and the blood seemed really fresh?

Also...Andrea's a slu lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah, that guy might not have been a zombie when Carol stabbed him. I noticed he looked pretty fresh too.

Hershel knew Rick wasn't right in the head when he picked up the phone. How is a phone going to work anyways?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Yeah I think Rick is starting to know hes not right in the head with the phone calls.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
          How is a phone going to work anyways?
          Lol, phones work on battery. It could have been a real call, but after it played out, its obvious it was in his head. And I knew Andrea was going to end up getting railed by the Gov.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird
          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I don't know what kind of batteries phone companies use but they would need charged eventually. If landlines still worked I'd hope they would think to use them more than they have..

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
              I don't know what kind of batteries phone companies use but they would need charged eventually. If landlines still worked I'd hope they would think to use them more than they have..
              landlines actually supply power to phones...that's why if you ever have a power outtage and you have an oldschool non cordless phone in your house, it still works...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah yeah, I know that. I'm just saying the energy supply will eventually run out. I mean, the shows timeline has been going on for over a year now right? That and, there was no dial tone? Don't know if that makes a difference or not with a pulse phone though.
                Last edited by Blizzard242; 11-19-2012, 10:14 PM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Looks like its getting good, can't wait until Feb.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

so far away

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Walking Dead on Sunday , who's ready to watch it?

Comment

I'm so stoked!

Comment

Walking Dead on tonight , who thinks its going to be good? , looks like they'll be fighting the Gov. again.

Comment

yea its gana be good the got alot more ammo and more weapons

Comment

Yeah they got more ammo and stuff from crazy @ss Morgan.lol

Comment

Pretty disappointed thought it would be better maybe the next one.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X