Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

best episode in a while. cant wait for sunday now. rick is gonna lose it

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Yeah, he totally lost it at the end of the last episode. Can't wait to see what he does with that axe.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
        Yeah, he totally lost it at the end of the last episode. Can't wait to see what he does with that axe.
        You think hes going to go "The Shinning " on them with the axe? LOL
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Yeah, we got a new Jack Nicholson here!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I knew there was something up with the Gov., keeping his kid as a zombie.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Finally started watching last week on Netflix and now all caught up, man it's a really good show.

Comment

Bout time you saw the light. The phone call seems interesting.

Comment

he's going to get himself killed by being an idiot.

On a side note, did anyone else notice that Lori's body wasn't there? Is that because that guy ate her? or did she Carl not shoot her, and she's now wondering around as a zombie?

The phone call has me thrown wayy off

And, am I the only one that thinks that Lori should not have died that fast getting a C-section?

I also think the Govenor is going to try and kill that chick with the sword

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I think Lori passed out from the pain at first then bled out.

I think Rick is in crazy town right now and the phone call might just be his mind playing games on him.

What if the chick with the sword shows up again as a zombie in their next little fight thing they have goin on? Andrea would be pissed! I could see them being sick like that. And what the heck are these experiments this guy is doing? 1hour a week is not enough..

TEAM C6V6

Comment

did that zombie eat Lori?

Comment

I think that is what the writers want us to believe at the moment. Zombie don't usually eat a person whole and I didn't see anything left so it's kinda up in the air. No bones.. nothing.

Oh and what happened to Carol after she ran out the door after T-dog pretty much sacrificed the rest of himself for her?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

They didn't show Carol being dead but they dug three holes for them, the phone I think is in his head Rick is gone mental.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                            I think that is what the writers want us to believe at the moment. Zombie don't usually eat a person whole and I didn't see anything left so it's kinda up in the air. No bones.. nothing.

Oh and what happened to Carol after she ran out the door after T-dog pretty much sacrificed the rest of himself for her?
                            Maybe the phone ringing is carol calling Rick, maybe she can see him.

but some good points, maybe it is in his head...would make sense...the baby crying was pretty loud

Comment

**** just got real....

Comment

Earl will always be that pos that you love to hate. Seeing that chick holding the basket of baby formula was great. ****s about to get real for the "gov"

87 Firebird RIP
                                96 Camaro RS RIP
                                94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                                02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X