Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
    Glad you guys can watch it, looks like I have to wait. PS3 instant video is showing it yet.
    Someone has DISH.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
      Someone has DISH.

Yes that would be me, damm shame too.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Time to switch providers
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Good episode, great start to the new season. Thoughts?

Comment

Steve try this site http://series-cravings.info/watch-th...ng-dead-online it lets you stream all the episodes.

It has been pretty good on showing the episodes that I have missed. Just have to deal with a few pop-ups

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Just got it on the PS3,thanks though. Looks like I have to wait a day.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Pretty good start I would say. I was surprised by the inmates still there.

Comment

I figured there had to be some inmates still around. I mean, you're in an enclosed high security prison and some of them are in there because they are killers and know how to "kill"

Survival in the prison shouldn't be hard.

I think that they should have left the walkers in the field...it provides almost a kind of moat from having other people come in and possibly try and start a war with you or steal your resources.

1 quick note to self...a katana does prove as useful as a gun in a zombie appocolypse...

Comment

Yeah that sword is pretty cool.

Comment

Who thinks Hershel is going to bite the farm because of the walker taking a bite out of his leg?

Comment

I think he'll live

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                          I figured there had to be some inmates still around. I mean, you're in an enclosed high security prison and some of them are in there because they are killers and know how to "kill"

Survival in the prison shouldn't be hard.

I think that they should have left the walkers in the field...it provides almost a kind of moat from having other people come in and possibly try and start a war with you or steal your resources.

1 quick note to self...a katana does prove as useful as a gun in a zombie appocolypse...
                          youre in for a treat if you think they'll be safe there

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

I wikapedia'd the comics, so I know the story line...but question is...how much will they stick to it?

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                              youre in for a treat if you think they'll be safe there
                              Do tell, what goes on?

Comment

AMC is back on Dish! Nice..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X