The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

I saw the preview online looks outstanding ,now just need to wait until OCT. 14th, whos going to be watching it?
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
      Dish sucks. Between this show and Breaking Bad, I would seriously consider switching providers. I RARELY watch TV anymore, but this is worth watching.

The Walking Dead will be back on in October, probably 3 week to a month after the series finale of Breaking Bad.
      i just started watching breaking bad. pretty pissed i never did before. show is ****ing great so far (half way thru season 2 on netflix right now)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

I'll be watching it. I can't wait for the show to start back up.

Comment

Oct. 14th starts the new series , I can't wait. I have to watch it through my PS3 since Dish cancelled AMC, but oh well.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Season 2 is now on Netflix too. Looks like I'll have to make time to catch up.
            '99 Camaro
            '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
            '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

cant wait, im going to do a marathon the weekend of the new season to get me hyped up

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

Ohhh ****.. when does it start again? Like a week and a half?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Can't wait for the new season to start. Nothing really has been worth watching on tv lately.

Comment

Started watching the last Walking Dead from last season to get me excited again.LOL I like the PS3 Amazon lets you watch all of the movies at $2 a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                      Started watching the last Walking Dead from last season to get me excited again.LOL I like the PS3 Amazon lets you watch all of the movies at $2 a movie.
                      screw that. ill just pay my 15 bucks and watch them all on netflix

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

I'm going to see if it lets me watch the shows in real time , if not then netflix it is.

Comment

i'm a huge walking dead junkie, amazing show.

i actually work for DISH as a corporate trainer/classroom instructor, so i feel your pain man haha. netflix wont have the new season for a long time, so your best bet is online, PS3, or my personal choice: neighbors with comcast.

between zombies and American Horror Story season 2 this month, i'll be content with tv.
                          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

I can't get into american horror story, I don't get it.. I watched 1 episode and I couldn't stand it, the amount of camera changes were driving me nuts. It must have been the worst episode, but I haven't tried to watch another one.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

give it a chance blizz! it's twisted and has THE hottest redhead ever created as the naughty haunted maid....giggity.
                              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                              gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Hahhh! Ok, you're gonna have to lay this out for me.. What the hell is the premise of this show? 1 family living in a haunted house? Different scary stories with the same cast? What? I'm confused.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X