Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
    So is anyone else like thinking wtf are all these people so pissed at Rick for? Shane had it coming, completely asked for it.

I'm thinking the same , its good hes gone. The person with the sword looks bad@ss.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

So is anyone else like thinking wtf are all these people so pissed at Rick for? Shane had it coming, completely asked for it.
      Im thinking it's because he's not presenting it to them right...I think they think he just cold blooded murdered him because there was a constant disagreement, and as much as they didnt like shane, they don't want a lose cannon killing people who disagree with him

I think he should of come out and made an announcement while everyone was together...be like look, this is what happened when I was out in the woods...tell it exactly as it happened...I bet you the asian guy and the guy with arrows would've vouched for him to, since they found the kid with his neck broken and no bites.

I dont know why people are p*ssed he didnt tell them theyre all infected...that honestly doesn't really make a difference in my opinion...how does knowing that change anything that any of them would or wouldn't do?

I do think that rick declaring this is no longer a democracy was probably not the smartest thing...yes he needs to start being more firm, but it has to remain a team, therefore democracy has to stand or you'll become a communist leader and people will just be at each others throats...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

and someone seriously needs to smack that kid silly... you can't have a kid running around like that...and running his mouth when he can't comprehend the big picture.

I mean, if you can't handle and raise your own kid, you're gunna look real weak infront of the team...how are you supposed to lead and make proper decisions for them when you're clearly not competent

Comment

if the next season plays out like the comics we're gonna have a badazz season 3 in the prison. shyts about to get stupid crazy there.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

DAMNIT, now I gotta wait to see who this ninja chick is....season 3 will be awesome.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
              DAMNIT, now I gotta wait to see who this ninja chick is....season 3 will be awesome.
              How do you know it's a chick? That was my first reaction too, then I was wondering why I was jumping to that conclusion. Probably the way the hood was laying, but I don't remember seeing anything else that would give away those details. Whoever it is, has zombies on a f'n leash. That's awesome, but what if she/he wants to run?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

How do you know it's a chick? That was my first reaction too, then I was wondering why I was jumping to that conclusion. Probably the way the hood was laying, but I don't remember seeing anything else that would give away those details. Whoever it is, has zombies on a f'n leash. That's awesome, but what if she/he wants to run?
                it's chuck norris...chuck norris doesn't run.

But seriously, it's a chick, they said that on the show after...

Comment

Yeah it is, my lil bro said his friend has been getting future details and spoils things for him so I asked him. I don't watch the show after..

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I usually just listen to it as I finish up reports at my desk...

Comment

They showed the hooded woman and her name on the after show.
                      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

chicks name is michionne i think. something like that

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                          chicks name is michionne i think. something like that
                          Yep, thats it.

Comment

I wonder since the old guy and his family lived in that area , that he didn't know there was a prison 1 hour from his farm. You would think he would say something about it.

Comment

he probably knew there was one around, then again we dont know how long they were really driving so who knows how far from the farm they are now.

Follow me!
                              Or this

Comment

I cant see going to a prison being a good idea...I mean, ya it has lookout towers, and is nicely fortified...but um...crazy inmates anyone? like, there is a reason people are locked up in that high security prison...they can't be trusted...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X