The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

Oh you crazy Canadians.. I'd take a handgun over a grenade in that situation every time.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

yes and no...I mean you can only kill so many with a handgun before you run out of bullets...first weapon I'd try and get my hands on is a handgun, but it'd be a priority for some grenades to...grenade will take out a ton of em at once....especially when theyre storming the house like that.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I dunno, ya gotta go for the head and the chances of a grenade hitting a lot of heads seems slim.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I don't think grenade will be effective enough to take them out, might as well throw gas in bottles at them and burn them up, figure a bottle might catch 4-5 of them on fire at a time while there in their big groups.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I'd rather use the gas it takes to do that to get the hell out of there. Hrmm what to do about a large group.. I'd have everyone get into the top of the barn, when all the zombies have massed into there have someone go out to shut and lock the door, get everyone out then set it on fire. This obviously wouldn't work if you don't have a barn with a loft, but they do.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
              I'd rather use the gas it takes to do that to get the hell out of there. Hrmm what to do about a large group.. I'd have everyone get into the top of the barn, when all the zombies have massed into there have someone go out to shut and lock the door, get everyone out then set it on fire. This obviously wouldn't work if you don't have a barn with a loft, but they do.

Thats a good idea since they can't climb.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Unfortunately you'd be down a barn. Anyone have any other ideas?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I'd rather be down a barn then the house.

Comment

id burn it, its not like they use it anyways

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Why not just keep em locked up in there, climb up to the top and kill em one by one later when you have time with a pitch fork or something...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

We know their not going to think of the barn, they'll fight them at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                          Why not just keep em locked up in there, climb up to the top and kill em one by one later when you have time with a pitch fork or something...
                          Hey, that is a lot better than burning it.

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                          We know their not going to think of the barn, they'll fight them at the house.
                          Yeah, it's not like they've done anything incredibly smart so far.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I was thinking if the undead were like the Dawn of the Dead they wouldn't have a chance, those zombies were quick.
                            Last edited by ssms5411; 03-14-2012, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Looking at the previews it looks like some do go to the barn.

Comment

2 more days until we find out uggghh

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                                Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X