Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
    This show is so good I'll actually watch Comic Book Men just to see the sneak peek.

x2 its killing me...this is going to be the one time to where the first commercial is all dragged out...probably wont happen for 20 mins.

Fack, there is no way they can end next week...should be illegal

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

They should be able to defeat them , use the guns then take out the rest up close. I hope its back on soon.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

biggest question right now is, why when these guys are dying are they all of a sudden turning to zombies without being bit? or does that tie back to season one that I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
          biggest question right now is, why when these guys are dying are they all of a sudden turning to zombies without being bit? or does that tie back to season one that I missed?
          Back to season 1 with the Dr. at the CDC. Thats why there so many zombies , after you die you come back its like a virus. Or I like to think wrath of God.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

im bummed to see shane go, a bit, but he was a dirty bastard so it served him right.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

ya, Im kinda bummed to...but as soon as he took the kid out of the shed I knew he was up to no good...when they went out on the "hunt" for him...I kinda gathered he was gunna try and snuff Rick...he turned into a cancer for the team, he had to go...

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                Back to season 1 with the Dr. at the CDC. Thats why there so many zombies , after you die you come back its like a virus. Or I like to think wrath of God.
                So everyone is already infected?

I don't think that's quite it, after you get the virus it starts to shut down your body until your dead, then you get back up. I'm still confused about them getting back up. Even Darrel and the other kid were confused because the kid in the shed had no bite marks.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                  So everyone is already infected?

I don't think that's quite it, after you get the virus it starts to shut down your body until your dead, then you get back up. I'm still confused about them getting back up. Even Darrel and the other kid were confused because the kid in the shed had no bite marks.
                  I thought that anyone that died would come back thats why Rick put one in the brain for the fat dude in the bar after he shot him in the chest.

Comment

I was reading a little on it.. It seems that the virus is airborne and essentially takes over after death. Steve's right, everyone is infected and unless they die from head trauma they come back. I figured that if you were infected the virus would kill you off then reanimate but apparently it doesn't. Rule number 2 is important now..
                    Last edited by Blizzard242; 03-12-2012, 12:32 PM.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

of all the weaponary stores in the United States of America...why hasn't one been raided yet? and why doesn't anyone have grenades?...seriously though, grenades?...should be manadatory...or atleast ready made molitoves in the house...

These things can't climb right? they're dumb?...then there should be a contingency plan that when what just happened happens, they all better get their asses on the roof, pop the rifles out and start sniping these mofo's...in the meantime one-two guys should be on the ground level taking headshots trying to line these guys up as best as possible...hopefully getting multiple kills with one bullet....maybe someone should be in a vehicle doing hit and runs and driveby's...I mean these things can't outrun a car yet right? why hasn't someone made a big train like raming bar on the front of atleast one of the SUV's?

WHY AREN'T THEY THINKING??????

Comment

I'm surprised no one has a sword of some type need to take some heads off. They need some bottles with gas so they can burn them up.

Comment

unless you have access to a real deal katana i dont see a sword being worth a ****. they have the right guns for the job, pistols and shotguns that use readily available ammo.

mike youre funny lol, we dont sell grenades like its pepsi down here you damn canuck haha. even we crazy redneck amurkans know better than to let those into general population freely. besides that, they'd be useless anyways, it'd just blow the fvckers into more parts and they'd still be dangerous.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          Or this

Comment

thought you could get em out of a vending machine?? :P bahahahahha....whatever you guys have enough military bases...they shoulda raided one of em....and how about living out in the water? can zombies swim?

besides, didn't you see "I am legend"...pretty sure they become useless when blown to pieces...
                            Last edited by LETZRIDE; 03-12-2012, 11:51 PM.

Comment

those werent typical zombies in i am legend though.

zombies wouldnt swim but they'd still be able to walk across the bottom of the lake,ocean, whatever. add in that they'd bloat up at some point and float and you'd have a island of dead things floating around.

you should pick up 2 books btw, world war z and the zombie apocolypse survival guide by max brooks. it covers just about everything you could think of if something like the walking dead really happened. the survival guide is funny as ****, its stupid in depth with alot of theories on what zombies would be capable of and makes a **** load of sense on what you should do/expect if it ever did happen right down to training exercises and what kind of weapons you would want to carry.

Follow me!
                              Or this

Comment

bahahaha...grenades not listed? because thats damn sure one of the first weapons Im trying to get my hands on...at the very least if I get swarmed Im just pulling the pin...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X