The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

I think they did good so far, they had scenes at the school, bar , pharmacy, neighborhood, and woods. So I think its been fun to watch.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I agree with sac, season 2 was lame. This season has been much better.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I think were still on season 2, next year will be 3, they only had 6 shows at the begining then went on a break through Dec. and Jan. and picked it back up.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Whatevah! This will always be season 3 to me.. Season 2 is dead to me. Me me me.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Lol....

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165 View Post
              Is it just me that thinks this show jumped the shark after season 1?

The first season was cool, traveling through different sets progressing the show through to some sort of goal.

Second season just seems to be parked at one location, where inter-group drama seems to tease people into watching next week. I think if you watched all of season 2 in one sitting, you'd think you were watching a bunch of drama-queen retards.
              They're kind of losely following the comic series. there are a few lulls like this in it (one with a prison later on that i hope they get to do) im fine with all the things right now theyre doing because it seems like it's going to build up to a epic finale. (not sure where it'll go since they've strayed off the comic a good bit at this point) if not ill be bummed but i still love the show. the show is better than just about every zombie movie ever made already. (and that includes a few of romeros recent ones)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                They're kind of losely following the comic series. there are a few lulls like this in it (one with a prison later on that i hope they get to do) im fine with all the things right now theyre doing because it seems like it's going to build up to a epic finale. (not sure where it'll go since they've strayed off the comic a good bit at this point) if not ill be bummed but i still love the show. the show is better than just about every zombie movie ever made already. (and that includes a few of romeros recent ones)
                This show is the reason why I have a DVR now.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by sac2165 View Post
                  Is it just me that thinks this show jumped the shark after season 1?

The first season was cool, traveling through different sets progressing the show through to some sort of goal.

Second season just seems to be parked at one location, where inter-group drama seems to tease people into watching next week. I think if you watched all of season 2 in one sitting, you'd think you were watching a bunch of drama-queen retards.
                  This is the reason why this show is so good. Lets be honest, I LOVE watching drama-queens, so long as I am not involved. Most everyone does. But the point of this series isn't the fact that there are a bunch of zombie "walkers" out running around, its how a group of people handle the day to day dealing with an apocalypse. Id be more bored out of my mind if I had to sit there and watch them shoot zombies in the head for an hour every week, and the show wouldn't have taken off. This show is worth watching, and I haven't missed an episode since the pilot the first season.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Only 2 episodes left. tonight and next week.

Comment

damn it, i hate this time of year. its gonna be soooo long before the next season starts lol.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Are they dumb? theyre giving the stupid kid a gun?...they're just asking for trouble...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Wow.....
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                            Are they dumb? theyre giving the stupid kid a gun?...they're just asking for trouble...
                            Wasn't his to give in the first place, gun is alittle big for the kid, should of stuck with the small revolver. Just watched the end next week should be a good finale.
                            Last edited by ssms5411; 03-11-2012, 09:08 PM.

Comment

WHAT THE F*CK....They're screwed...

somebody better have some grenades

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

This show is so good I'll actually watch Comic Book Men just to see the sneak peek.
                                1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X