Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
    Amazing show. I just happened to catch the pilot episode when it first aired and was hooked throughout the first season. Missed the first episode of the second season, so I've refused to watch anymore until they do another marathon (wasn't happy I had to work during the last one before the new episode aired).
    http://series-cravings.info/watch-th...ng-dead-online

I think I missed the whole first season...but I kinda dont wanna go backwards now lol

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
      Amazing show. I just happened to catch the pilot episode when it first aired and was hooked throughout the first season. Missed the first episode of the second season, so I've refused to watch anymore until they do another marathon (wasn't happy I had to work during the last one before the new episode aired).
      I like to watch the older episodes as well when their on.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

the link above...watch em online free...

Comment

I tried getting into this show, seems like a show I would enjoy, but after watching the first season, and a few of the current season, I just cant get myself to like it.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i watched the first season on neflix. just havent gotten to see the second season yet! no point i watching the current until i get to the second

87 Firebird RIP
            96 Camaro RS RIP
            94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
            02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I wanna punch the kid for being a dumba** and leading the walker back to the camp...as much as I didnt like Dale, I think the groups going to get really irrational without him....and who the hell was keeping watch at night? How does that happen???

Comment

I figured something was coming sooner or later, kid was stupid should of popped the zombie while he was 2ft from him, instead of throwiing freaking rocks at it.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    I figured something was coming sooner or later, kid was stupid should of popped the zombie while he was 2ft from him, instead of throwiing freaking rocks at it.
                    kid shouldn't of been out period...karma is a *****...that was one pissed off zombie...although Im not exactly sure how it managed to cut and rip into his stomach...

Comment

I figure there bodys deterirating so their fingers are just bone so its sharp, just guessing.

Comment

That kid is almost as bad as Shane. I blame video games. Seriously though, that was some dumb ****. How close do you have to be to something to shoot it?! Correction, shake a gun at it. I have a feeling the hammer is about to come down on that kid as soon as.. what's his name, finds his gun missing.
                        I had a theory of long finger nails. Do they keep growing like hair does? Steve has a really good point though. Hah, no pun intended.

Should we add *spoilers* to the title of this thread?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

LOL, they need to watch the show before entering here, I agree the kid is going to be found out when he finds the gun missing.

Comment

I personally think he's gunna find out his gun is missing at the most in opportune time...why in the state of the world the way it is, that kid should ever for one second be out of adult supervision, is beyond me...someone needs to kick his *** and smarten him up

Comment

Agreed. It's not like they're off to work every day, they could keep a better eye on their little damien.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Is it just me that thinks this show jumped the shark after season 1?

The first season was cool, traveling through different sets progressing the show through to some sort of goal.

Second season just seems to be parked at one location, where inter-group drama seems to tease people into watching next week. I think if you watched all of season 2 in one sitting, you'd think you were watching a bunch of drama-queen retards.
                                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X