• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
    Utorrent my friend...
    X2 who pays for DVDs lol
    In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
    2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      LOL, he even blasted the new guys in the bar.
      those guys had it coming...Im not liking the old guy (not hershel) but the other old guy...he's too soft to live through a zombie apocolypse...hershel to, if it were up to me and Hershel told me to get off his land I'd tell him tough sh*t...matter of survival...then again, there has got to be another farm in that area very near by somewhere??? it shouldn't be this difficult to setup a good camp...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
        those guys had it coming...Im not liking the old guy (not hershel) but the other old guy...he's too soft to live through a zombie apocolypse...hershel to, if it were up to me and Hershel told me to get off his land I'd tell him tough sh*t...matter of survival...then again, there has got to be another farm in that area very near by somewhere??? it shouldn't be this difficult to setup a good camp...

I was thinking the same thing , has to be more farms out there.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I've seen all but the most recent one too. Thought it was better before the last 6 episodes, but still watch it. This is the only other show besides Justified that I watch regularly. And if you haven't seen Justified then you are missing out my friends.

Comment

Whats Jutified, what channel and time?
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Justified is like the best show on TV... olyphant is an amazing actor.

Comment

What channel is Justified on? and what time?

Comment

Its on FX... Tuesday's at 8 for me

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                    Its on FX... Tuesday's at 8 for me
                    Thanks I'll look for it tonight on FX.

Comment

Anyone watch last nights episode of the walking dead? First scene of a new character and, to say the least, he hurts himself. However that episode was a lot better than they have been lately.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I watched it , pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                          Anyone watch last nights episode of the walking dead? First scene of a new character and, to say the least, he hurts himself. However that episode was a lot better than they have been lately.
                          Every one of them have been great....haven't seen a bad episode yet
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Almost the whole second season was too slow for my taste.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Kinda pisses me off they keep leaving viewers on the edge to wait a week for a new episode lol.
                              3M MAFIA
                              ________
                              | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                              Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                              sigpic

Comment

Amazing show. I just happened to catch the pilot episode when it first aired and was hooked throughout the first season. Missed the first episode of the second season, so I've refused to watch anymore until they do another marathon (wasn't happy I had to work during the last one before the new episode aired).
                                '99 Camaro
                                '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                                '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X