The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead

Anyone else watch the show on AMC? I've watched it from day 1, pretty good show.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: The Walking Dead

love it. havent seen tonights episode yet though, have to wait for my monster child to crash out for the night first

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

I have also watched it since day one. My favorite show next to Dexter. Haven't seen tonights episode either, set the DVR to record it so I can watch it when I get home from work.
      3M MAFIA
      ________
      | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
      Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
      sigpic

Comment

I too really like the show. Sadly didn't get to see the new episode though.

Comment

I watched the first season on netflix and thought it was pretty good. But I was kinda dissapointed there were only 6 episodes.
          1997 Chevrolet Camaro
          L26, Pacesetter headers, SLP cai, Centerforce DF clutch, Pro 5.0 shifter, UMI short stick, 1le driveline, J&M 35mm front swaybar, UMI lca's/phb/sfc's, KYB AGX shocks, Hotchkis stb.

Comment

First season only had 6 episodes cause it was only supposed to be a mini-series.
            3M MAFIA
            ________
            sigpic

Comment

The show is ok, if you ever get the chance read the comics. They are way better and completely different from what the show is doing.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelrunner View Post
                The show is ok, if you ever get the chance read the comics. They are way better and completely different from what the show is doing.
                LOL... I was going to say the comics are better. There's a Japanese version too if you can find it. It's pretty good. IDK the title though.

I saw the pilot of this and it was good, but I haven't have the time to watch the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
                  I have also watched it since day one. My favorite show next to Dexter. Haven't seen tonights episode either, set the DVR to record it so I can watch it when I get home from work.
                  Dude i fuqing love dexter... Was very anxious after the last seasons finale... >:(
                  #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

Originally posted by unvmyrs View Post
                    Dude i fuqing love dexter... Was very anxious after the last seasons finale... >:(
                    Me to! Lol. I unfortunately havent seen the 6th season yet cause I no longer have stars :( but Ill be picking it up on DVD and catching up!
                    3M MAFIA
                    ________
                    sigpic

Comment

Utorrent my friend...
                      #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

I'd rename the show to The Walking Accidents. I swear they've hurt themselves more than the zombies have.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                          I'd rename the show to The Walking Accidents. I swear they've hurt themselves more than the zombies have.
                          ...like driving the car off the road into a bush...

it's actually the only thing I watch on t.v next to all the hockey games.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                            ...like driving the car off the road into a bush...

it's actually the only thing I watch on t.v next to all the hockey games.
                            Exactly wtf was that? Or impaling yourself with an arrow you're carrying.. Or shooting someone you didn't mean to, which happened twice already. Rick's family is cursed. Hell, the show started out with him in a coma because he was shot. It's like a zombie apocalypse wasn't bad enough.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                              Exactly wtf was that? Or impaling yourself with an arrow you're carrying.. Or shooting someone you didn't mean to, which happened twice already. Rick's family is cursed. Hell, the show started out with him in a coma because he was shot. It's like a zombie apocalypse wasn't bad enough.
                              LOL, he even blasted the new guys in the bar.
                              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X