Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

uh oh...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yes, he might live but soon die as he has no leg to run on. And no antibiotics to prevent bacterial infection.

Comment

They just found a bunch of medical supplies, they should be able to post him up by a door (behind the jail cells, incase the walkers do come through the door) and have him keep watch.

Realistically, I can't see why they should need to be running any further. Walkers can't break through the jailhouse bars. Even when they got attacked by that angry mob of walkers in the tunnel, I'm not sure why they didnt shut themselves in a jail cell quick times, then just pick off each walker with a spear as they came forward to the cell.

At this point they should be setting up shooters in strategic locations in C-block, not for any walkers, but to have leverage if anymore inmates are in the area and someone wants to get stupid and barge in. They also need to have a team to start clearing out the jail of anyone else that might be present. It's too bad their team has shrunk because now it is tough to have people in strategic shooting locations, and have an admerable team to clear the house of threats.

Comment

Thought you guys might like this. It was fan made for Utube viewers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaZzx...eature=g-all-u

I subscribe to the guy who makes these type of clips and I thought this one in particular was very well done.

Comment

Pretty good, just need to make a movie now.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Pretty cool , Merill is back thats a surprise.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i just say this show on my friends net flicks tonight for the first time. it was really good.

Comment

Why does this "Governor" have the fish tanks with the "you know what" in them. I fail to see the point in that.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Pretty cool , Merill is back thats a surprise.
                    I kinda figured he would be when he was no longer on the roof.

Why does this "Governor" have the fish tanks with the "you know what" in them. I fail to see the point in that.
                    Something tells me we'll be finding out.

I'm not sure why they would go and kill the military...I'm pretty sure the military would have come and help hold down the base, then they would've had more men, all the weapons, trucks, etc...AND a military contact

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume this "govenor" is/was a criminal and that entire town is going to be based on corruption.

This wasn't the greatest episode, it was more of just a stage setter for what is to come I suppose...I personally just want to know what is happening with the jail.

Comment

Fish tanks are werid, I was surprised also when they killed off the military people. But I guess they figure they have enough people and don't need any more muscle around and just want their supplies.

Comment

hes trying to build his own thing, last thing he wants is US military guys in there attempting to call the shots.

as for the heads... im assuming since there isnt tv dude needs something to watch? lol idk about that one

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                        Or this

Comment

What about the comment about how he needed the scientist guy to challenge him and for his special "tea"? Thats what I'm curious about.

Comment

Wtf? No one watched tonite???
                            1995 Pontiac Firebird
                            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

next week is going to be intense...I think they'll keep on the convict, but under close watch...I think the one big guy gained some respect when he handed the gun back to rick.

I think Rick is now about to go mentally insane...loosing his wife and if he finds out his son put a bullet in her head, I think thats going to be his last straw...

****ty bounce T-dog is gone, and how the hell did that skinny black dude survive?

Comment

Yep, pretty good show tonight, Their killing off all the main cast,lol. I think your right Rick is going to lose it. I think the skinny black dude probably climbed out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ssms5411
                                  Had to get another phone
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                  1 week ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Leaking front cover
                                  by ssms5411
                                  So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • transamtom1
                                  Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                  by transamtom1
                                  Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                  3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X