The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Gotta remember, they drove until the gas ran out of the vehicles....could have easily been 4+ hours away from the farm.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

of all the cars on the road that they pass...why did anyone not think to either A) siphon gas, b) swap vehicles? c) why doesn't everyone have their own vehicle? More vehicles you have the better...later if need be you can put a brick on the accelerator and drive one through an entire heard of zombies

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
        I cant see going to a prison being a good idea...I mean, ya it has lookout towers, and is nicely fortified...but um...crazy inmates anyone? like, there is a reason people are locked up in that high security prison...they can't be trusted...
        they'll run into some im sure. which is why im pumped for season goddamn 3 because some crazy azz **** should go down.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

needs more zombie killing

Comment

I think the zombie kills have been great so far.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have said it before and I will say it again the comic book is so much better, but this last episode was pretty decent.

AND SPOILER ALERT

In the comic if I remember correctly I think that they just stumble upon the prison I can't remember the details. But it actually turns out to be a good place to live, that is until everything goes to hell. The show has real potential to get this part of the story correct and go into some pretty f'ed up stuff, like Michonne getting tortured and the prison getting attacked by a tank. Lets hope they do the comic some justice and the next season turns out to be a good one.

Comment

I can't believe how long this thread has gone over a TV fictional Sci-Fi.

Rock ON!!!! :rock:

Comment

What if Rick/Shane's baby is miscarried? Does it come out a zombie?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                    Yes it will be a zombie baby.lol
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                      spoiler..

ill just put it out there now, in the comic his wife and baby are killed in the prison

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      Or this

Comment

ya but the I thought the series isnt 100% following the comic?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Talking about spoiling it.lol So what else happens? LOL

Comment

Here are some hilarious memes from io9.com that I think sum up what The Walking Dead has been all about.

http://io9.com/5895214/in-the-most-b...ody-hates-lori

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                              ya but the I thought the series isnt 100% following the comic?
                              it is and it isnt. alot of the stuff theyve done on the show is right out of the comic but there's alot of filler for time and entertainments sake some of it they probably cant get by the networks S&P people. ill be watching to see just how much they'll be able to get into the show this next season because some seriously crazy **** happens and i dont know that they'll be able to get it in due to the nature of some of the crap that goes on. if they get it into the show though ill crap my pants and be blown away.

Follow me!
                              Or this

Comment

I've only seen the first six episodes. Damn you netflix hurry up.
                                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X