The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

i'm ready to see everybody's response to it. especially Darrels. i'm wondering if Rick actually gonna tell them what happened or if hes gonna tell them she got eaten by a geek

Comment

Im surprised those two survivors lasted this long- they looked like they had zero clue what was going on.

I bet you Rick will tell the group, and I bet you Darryl will go out to find her.

I think the sickness from the group won't be cured with medication either, not bleeding out like that, that's some kind of disease either from the rats or from poor diet.

If I was in this scenario there is two things I would do always a) sleep with my gun, b) close my cell door and lock it every night...no chance I would sleep knowing I was exposed should someone go crazy or get infected...

To me right now they have poor planning, there is no way they should be worrying about herds of walkers at the fences at this stage in the game, they should have all sorts of contraptions and spikes lying around the perimeter that should take out the good majority of any flock strolling in.

They have a ton of trees to, they could make some make shift battering rams that just swing back and forth and smash anything that crosses their path, like anything that they can just trip as soon as a herd walks up to the fence that would make a huge blow to the herd and make short work of things.

Like even the people that stand at the fence all day and spear these things, why can't they make a contraption that just swings back and forth with a spear with force that does the same thing. But because it would have a pulley type system and force behind it, it would take little effort and probably take out 3-4 of these things at a time...

I just feel like they are fighting like primitive humans right now, They came from a technologically advanced age and it isn't hard to outsmart these mindless freaks, they need to start devising some kind of strategy to reinforce the base

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

• They said they got separated from their group. But yeah, that was just thrown in to make the decision easier for rick.

And I always thought the fence duty was monotonous. Would get like a trail vehicle with plexiglass and put some swords on that thing and go to town.

Comment

Looks like the Gov. is back, looks like it going to get good.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good episode tonight.

Comment

The realist in me still struggles with how they show Rick & Carl mowing down a whole pack of walkers with a couple of ARs, yet almost all the military was overrun. I know...a few in a prison vs a whole city full....but still.

Also would not keep all my guns outside in a barrel. :P

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't keep my guns in a barrel. I would think if they shot very well and had the ammo it would be pretty easy to mow them down, since the walkers are very slow, but why did they wait for them to knock over the fence. They should of shot the walkers before they got in a big group like that.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Guns are supposed to be a last resort since bullets are finite. But they are stupid for not devising a way to deal with the fence soon. Even just smash em with a truck every few hours...

Comment

Pretty good show, although it was just about the Gov.

Comment

I didn't like this episode...it was too slow

The Ar's would have had no problem mowing down those walkers. 1 bullet probably would have taken down 1.5-2 walkers. Look how the governor ripped that ones head off with a bone...they're rotted corpses walking around

Comment

Looks like it going to get good with the Gov. going to try and take over the prison.

Comment

holy crap!

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                            holy crap!
                            LOL, That was a great mid season finale. Now just have to wait for Feb.

Comment

where the hell did daryl get the grenades?

Comment

Heres it is new Walking Dead tonight!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X