Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by Ibanezz View Post
    You guys catch the movie preview for transcendence during one of the commercials? Holy mind blowing batman
    I saw the previews looks good.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

cant wait to see how **** goes down tommorrow.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
        cant wait to see how **** goes down tommorrow.
        I'm pissed it is the finale.. I swear it runs just long enough to get you super hyped, then stops...it's bad enough I need to wait a week to see what happens

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I think they have it split up becuase winter its too cold and then they bypass the summer heat so their always filming in nice weather. Should be a good one tonight though, can't wait.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
            I'm pissed it is the finale.. I swear it runs just long enough to get you super hyped, then stops...it's bad enough I need to wait a week to see what happens
            im pissed its only an 1 hour finale. they could have threw us a bone with a 2 hour one. this episode better be nonstop awesome start to finish or im going to be pretty bent out of shape over it

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

Yeah, they could easy do a 2 hour episode. On the Talking Dead they said its suppose to be non stop finale.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                Yeah, they could easy do a 2 hour episode. On the Talking Dead they said its suppose to be non stop finale.
                i hope so, the mid season finale was so damn good, so this has to be as good or top it, otherwise ill be pretty disappointed with it.

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
                  Terminus. I think it'll be worse than woodbury.
                  called it bishes

all them skeletons in the yard & tribute/sacrifices in the conexes....... :excited:

like 8mos until season 5 :bs:
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

what a let down IMO. for fvck sake they didnt even show carol, tyrese and the baby or what happened with beth WTF.

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

ya I wanted to know what happened to Beth...I really wanted to see something go crazy rather than everyone locked in a train car to end it.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

y'all need to watch the talking dead
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
                          y'all need to watch the talking dead
                          This is true, they go over alot in the episodes. I think their cannibals or like already said in a cult where they kill them off. I think Beth was picked up by them in the hearse. But who knows, will find out in October.

Comment

Show has gotten S L O W.

You can only do so much fluff and so many "cliffhanger" endings before it gets aggravating. Would be a much better show if it was just ever so slightly condensed.

Having said that, will still watch, and it was a good idea by Rick to plant old trusty in the woods.

Comment

I've been watching it through Megashare Vid. I've almost caught up now. It's a very good show. I got to see the final episode of season 4. Looking forward to the next season.

Comment

• What do you guys think of TWD killing off Rick from the series.

I think that's a bad decision. He's pretty much the main star of the show. I think once they killed him off the series rating will tank even more.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X