Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
    Daryl is going to whoop someone's ***...
    Yeah he is, it starting to get good again finally.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I don't really like this follow one group at a time business. They need to start reuniting again.

I want to see what Daryl is going to do, but it looks like next week is going to focus around carol and tyrese which sucks...I don't really like either of their characters to be honest

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

these seasons seem to get shorter and shorter. 3 ****ing episodes left and they havent dont jack **** yet other than walk. they might as well call it walking with dead right now.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Holy cow, never saw this episode coming. I bet they get alot of flack for offing the kids.LOL
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Crazy episode last night. The last few weeks have not been very exciting, but last night sure was.

Comment

Insane! Didn't see that coming......no one is safe
              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Last night was pretty boring until that girl weny psycho.

I don't know if I would have offed her or just got up early in the morning and left without her and let her fend for herself...

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                  Last night was pretty boring until that girl weny psycho.

I don't know if I would have offed her or just got up early in the morning and left without her and let her fend for herself...
                  i had a feeling that fruit loop little **** was going to do something dumb. she's annoyed me for most of the season so im glad to see she got put down, sad to see the other one go though. shocked that caroll didnt get the piss beat out of her though.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

I thought for sure Tyrese was going to shoot her. He looked like he went crazy for a few minutes.

I want to see more of Darryl- I have a feeling he is going to go Rambo on that gang that just confronted him. That is like the one guy in the group right now that you do not want to p*ss off

Comment

I watched the Talking Dead after the show and they showed a clip of next weeks show and it was Darryl in the woods with one of those guys and he was talking smack and he was just about to cut his head off. So the next episode should be pretty good.

Comment

Darryl & Michonne could run all them bishes
                        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Terminus. I think it'll be worse than woodbury.

Off topic, but wtf is with the rat commercials? for a filler show while dead is off until next season?
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
                            Terminus. I think it'll be worse than woodbury.

Off topic, but wtf is with the rat commercials? for a filler show while dead is off until next season?
                            Didn't see any rat commercials, but the Game of arms looks pretty stupid...seriously, arm wrestling isn't a sport...

I was expecting Darryl to whoop some a** this episode...next episode better be mind blowing...

Comment

I didn't see anything about rat commercials and the game of arms I tried to watch but it was boring. Season finale next week is suppose to be good, they were talking about it some on the Talking Dead.

Comment

• You guys catch the movie preview for transcendence during one of the commercials? Holy mind blowing batman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  3 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X