• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
    Heres it is new Walking Dead tonight!
    Can this be watch over the internet??

I don't have cable. I hardly watch TV except for the news.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
      Can this be watch over the internet??

I don't have cable. I hardly watch TV except for the news.
      I don't about internet but if you have a PS3 or Xbox you can sign up for a Amazon account and watch it through there.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I posted a link in here at some point of a website that you can watch it on free, but I'm not digging back through 29 pages lol

I thought they killed Rick last night...that was a little wild. I'm back to realizing how much I hate that kid...I want to strangle him for his stupidity

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah I thought for second they might kill Rick off too , the kid deserved to be bitten for his stupid behavior.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

where's vanbieber...he should punch little Carls instead of little puppies...

Comment

love the show but I don't get to see the new ones yet.

lijst
              Last edited by nancyearl; 02-18-2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Tonight's show kinda of dragged on, looks like its going to get interesting though.

Comment

**** needs to pick up soon, to much damn fluff going on with the first 2 episodes so far. carl is so annoying

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

I think their building it up for something good, I hope. I want to see how that town is. I think they have gotten to show everyone now so I hope it picks up.

Comment

it's written this way on purpose I heard peeps saying, when I worked, that it was too slow, it'll ick up, all the seasons started this way.
                      1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                      2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                      94 comero 3.4

Comment

So is this guy Abraham a good guy or what? Seems like a likeable character?

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                          So is this guy Abraham a good guy or what? Seems like a likeable character?
                          By his first impressions I would say hes a good guy, but so did the Governor.LOL I watched the Talking Dead after and Abraham's character was on and seems to be a good guy.
                          Last edited by ssms5411; 02-25-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                            By his first impressions I would say hes a good guy, but so did the Governor.LOL I watched the Talking Dead after and Abraham's character was on and seems to be a good guy.
                            I didnt like the govenor from the get go

Comment

I thought he was going to be decent, but that didn't last too long. I think its when they showed him with the heads in the aqariums was when I knew he was going to be the villian.

Comment

Daryl is going to whoop someone's ***...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X