The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

I was trying to remember what happened to the governor...are those all his people in the prison now?

This virus looks like it's going to wreak havoc, and that camp is going to be in a ton of trouble with Darryl and that chick gone...those are their two big guns.

That herd is easy to take care of, lead em out to a field, drive a fast car with the window down and a sword out the window and start chopping heads off in a drive by...keep going around in circles until they are all dead...like mowing a lawn. If you find a way to affix the sword to the side of the car, it would mean even less risk, just remember to stay to the outside of the zombies at all times or you might get stuck on them if you don't have 4wd.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Yeah its the people from the Gov. , remember in the last season when they came on the bus to the prison. That heard would knock over there fences like it wasn't there, since only 20-30 will make it start to slant.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

The aforementioned .50 would be easier than driving in circles. :P

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          Yeah its the people from the Gov. , remember in the last season when they came on the bus to the prison. That heard would knock over there fences like it wasn't there, since only 20-30 will make it start to slant.
          oh ya that's right!

pfft, like I said, give me a sword and a car, I'll mow that herd down

The aforementioned .50 would be easier than driving in circles.
          No way you would ever have enough bullets, plus, why waste ammo when that .50 would be better used at other times...it's overkill and less effective in this situation

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
            No way you would ever have enough bullets, plus, why waste ammo when that .50 would be better used at other times...it's overkill and less effective in this situation
            Thats the great thing about the .50, you wouldn't just be getting one at a time in a "herd" packed together like that...just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by dgreet77 View Post
              Thats the great thing about the .50, you wouldn't just be getting one at a time in a "herd" packed together like that...just saying.
              ya sure, it would go through like 5-10 of them, but why waste bullets? and you would need to be on a levelish surface otherwise the bullet will just go into the ground after...still might because bullets change direction as they hit things

Now just think of a sword of chainsaw on the side of your Camaro and doing like 45 how many zombies you would demolish in like 30 seconds?

Put a full rollcage in the car, with inner lexan glass and you wouldn't even have to worry about getting stuck...you could fall asleep in your car in that herd and be untouched...you'd practically have a tank...speaking of tanks, how the hell does no one have a tank?

Now that I think about it, tell me how the military got over run when they have tanks? No possible way those things can break into a tank...

Comment

• Tanks use ALOT of fuel.. gotta refuel at some point. And the only military they've shown is in the city, which was a hot zone.

Comment

Anyone have any predictions on whats going to happen with the herd? Or anything else?
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I got a feeling the group is going to stumble onto a colony, they'll be able to avoid the herd...I doubt we'll see it reach the prison this episode..

Comment

Yeah I think your right, I think the herd will be on hold for another episode, looks like they make it to the college. Maybe they'll find more survivors.

Comment

on the first or second episode of the first season. rick crawled into a tank. there was a dead military person and a human turned dormant zombie in it. i guess they ran out of fuel and were surrounded... What do you think the best vehicle to have in a zombie apocalypse would be? not including helicopters.

Comment

• A ****in boat! Stay the hell off land. Like world war z

Comment

I would get a nice quad cab 4x4 with a extra tank for gas if on land, a big sail boat would be nice ,using the sails doesn't take any gas. And since gas in a few years won't be a resource a boat isn't that bad of a idea.
                            Last edited by ssms5411; 11-02-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Well what do you think of this episode , I was surprised that Rick banished Carroll. And having those 2 survivors was a joke they both got killed off.

Comment

• She'll be back. They're not going to have a main character disappear .... although that would be nice because I think carol is a dou**e.... but eh

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X