The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Yeah, talk about a snoozer. I hate that stupid blonde (insert string of profanity here) Andrea though, she makes me just want to not watch the show.

Comment

They have enough warefare now they can blow away the governors town...question is, will they fire on the children that the Govenor want's to make soldiers?

I'm also expecting that Morgan will turn and come to his senses sometime in the near future, and he might just be the team needs. Especially because he knows how to booby trap. Set a bunch of booby traps all around the prison and there is no chance the Govenor and his team can break through.
      Last edited by LETZRIDE; 03-16-2013, 09:22 PM.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I hope its a good one, so far so good.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Blondie is one dead MFer is what im thinking. cant believe theres only 2 ****ing episodes left already.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

There going to have another season I think,or is the 2 episodes is whats left?
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              Blondie is one dead MFer is what im thinking. cant believe theres only 2 ****ing episodes left already.
              I know...this short half season b.s sucks.

I don't think Andrea is dead just yet. My thoughts are the black guy might just stumble in on this mess along with his nerdy buddy and either run show on the govenor or just escape with Andrea.

Either way, my bet is the black guy, his wife, and Andrea make an escape attempt to the prison...Then coupled with their muscle and the guns Rick has, it's game over.

Comment

Last show for this season I hope its a good one.

Comment

Pretty good, can't believe they knocked off Andrea. Looks like they gained alot more people, now just need to wait for season 4.

Comment

Im suprised Andrea got tagged by that walker and bit...she had freed herself right before he reached her, and she's pretty good at killing walkers.

I'm pumped for the next season now. I guess the team doesnt have much of a threat anymore, unless they totally let their guard down for when the governor comes back. But I think Michone is gonna wait and surprise the Governor when he walks in with a swift sword to the head.

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                      Im suprised Andrea got tagged by that walker and bit...she had freed herself right before he reached her, and she's pretty good at killing walkers.

I'm pumped for the next season now. I guess the team doesnt have much of a threat anymore, unless they totally let their guard down for when the governor comes back. But I think Michone is gonna wait and surprise the Governor when he walks in with a swift sword to the head.
                      i didnt like it, i want to see that ****er get his come up ins and get jack **** for it. they better open next season with something to make up for that let down.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                        i didnt like it, i want to see that ****er get his come up ins and get jack **** for it. they better open next season with something to make up for that let down.
                        I don't think they are ready to kill him off just yet. He almost mimics Rick, except in a much eviler way. He's lost his mind entirely now, just as Rick did slightly earlier on.

I tell you one thing I would be doing though if I was Ricks group...I'd be jacking that big a** 50 cal. off that army truck they left parked infront

Comment

So anyone watching the new season, I think its been pretty good so far.

Comment

• This season blows so far IMO. Boringgggg. Once they found a place to settle I knew it'd slow down, but that massive heard of walkers looks interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                              So anyone watching the new season, I think its been pretty good so far.
                              agreed, I even finally got my wife to go back and watch them all, now shes hooked.

Comment

So far I think its been pretty good, that heard of walkers is pretty interesting , if you watch the Talking dead , one prediction is the Governor is going to lead the big heard of walkers to the prison, that might be pretty cool to see.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  by Andy H
                                  Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                  4 weeks ago
                                • 3.4 slow to go
                                  hey there strangers!
                                  by 3.4 slow to go
                                  been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                  4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X