The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Walking Dead

Just caught up on the last couple episodes. I'm with you guys, Shane needed shot something fierce. Darrel is a badass, most of the women just piss me off, along with the kid. And its about damn time Rick said this is how its gonna be. I mean, maybe not quite the way he went about it, but nobody else is gonna do what he's doing.

And was it just me or did everybody else forget t-dog even existed until like 2 episodes ago? haha.

Also didn't have a clue as to if the ninja was a he or she when I watched it, but talking to my girlfriend later she says "Oh its definitely a chick, she had boobies."

Comment

Originally posted by marvelrunner View Post
      I have said it before and I will say it again the comic book is so much better, but this last episode was pretty decent.

AND SPOILER ALERT

In the comic if I remember correctly I think that they just stumble upon the prison I can't remember the details. But it actually turns out to be a good place to live, that is until everything goes to hell. The show has real potential to get this part of the story correct and go into some pretty f'ed up stuff, like Michonne getting tortured and the prison getting attacked by a tank. Lets hope they do the comic some justice and the next season turns out to be a good one.
      Id rather it not follow the comic word for word, reason being is that Im going to end up looking at every spoiler for the show in this thread, or other online sources. Sometimes you have to look at the comics and see where they might have missed, and not to mention that some stuff in the comic just isn't going to make it to screen.

Take it for what it is, one of the best shows on TV right now. IMHO, only Breaking Bad could compete.
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Just another afterthought, there has to be somebody flying around in a helicopter somewhere in the same area-ish, cause thats what started the whole little zombie migration. Even if it was a week or two or three before the zombies got to the farm after the helicopter started them, something tells me that somebody who has a helicopter won't have kicked the bucket in that period of time.

Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
          spoiler..

ill just put it out there now, in the comic his wife and baby are killed in the prison
          What about carl? That lil SOB needs to take a hike.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
            I sure hope he gets bit or something like that, a zombie snack would be great.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
              he's not going anywhere, all of this show/comic really revolves around rick and carl, everyone else is pretty much up for being killed off at any point and time the directors decide.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Well, ****.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

He doesn't need to die...he just needs a good ol' fashioned a** whoopin to smarten him up

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I think hes better off a zombie snack.lol
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Anyone catch the season 3 preview during Talking Dead tonite? Michonne looked pretty bad ***.....
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

I actually completely forgot about that.:( Any good?

Comment

looked awesome. this sucks that theyre teasing me 3 months out like this. i was just getting over withdrawl

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

It sucks , Dish canceled AMC so no watching the Walking Dead. I might cancel the Dish and go with Cox so I can watch it. When does it come back on?

Comment

Dish sucks. Between this show and Breaking Bad, I would seriously consider switching providers. I RARELY watch TV anymore, but this is worth watching.

The Walking Dead will be back on in October, probably 3 week to a month after the series finale of Breaking Bad.
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

lol, you can stream it online to. I missed the preview, but I was happy that I started watching season 1 on the weekend. Curbed my withdrawl. I don't hate the old guy nearly as bad...too bad he's dead now...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X