• Show
Clear All

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    Does it come painted or just primed?

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Got it from Jegs for $870 , got $50 off.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Ordered the Hardwood 2.5” cowl hood, ships 8-1 . Got it from Jegs , got $50 off so it was $870 shipped.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 07-12-2022, 06:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    I went ahead and ordered another 3.8 emblem for the rear, after looking at it, I think it will look better.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5EEA61F1-DEC5-4BDE-8C7F-164DFB4F5B24.jpeg
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	1578174 Click image for larger version  Name:	13C6709A-564D-49CC-AC95-3EC8CDA7121E.jpeg Size:	2.71 MB ID:	1578173 E84CFC18-6F09-4DEC-9761-DFC171DF3920.jpeg E975A1E0-8526-4B62-A491-80045C3E3BE6.jpeg Here’s some pics, excuse the dirty car , had rain yesterday.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 07-02-2022, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    I think I’m going to put my 3.8 emblems on and turbo emblems on since it’s going to be awhile before I get the Camaro wrapped or painted. Still haven’t tuned it for WOT or upped the boost. Too hot and it’s monsoon season so it’s raining on and off.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
    Which boost controller did you go with?
    Turbo smart

Leave a comment:

• LETZRIDE
    replied
    Which boost controller did you go with?

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Originally posted by zlexiss View Post
    Keep up the nice progress and glad the knee will be better!
    Thanks, just need more tuning, the hood and getting it wrapped and I’m finally done for awhile. Yeah knee is doing better, thanks

Leave a comment:

• zlexiss
    replied
    Keep up the nice progress and glad the knee will be better!

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Got my boost controller set up, wanted to do some tuning but weather has been too hot. Maybe this weekend or next week. Plus we started our monsoon season so it’s been raining on and off. Just need to tune for WOT and then try out the boost controller, adding 4 psi so I’ll be at 10 psi.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Yeah, I did some P&P on mine, then when I had the bigger valves installed I had them touch them up at the machine shop, seem to be working fine. WOT-Tech did my upper/lower intakes. Seems to be running good. I would definitely paint the heads and intakes just looks better. Yeah I hope my knee gets better, kinda getting use to it after 7 months.lol

Leave a comment:

• Namrepus28
    replied
    Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
    Thanks, yeah not too much rust on mine, 27 years in AZ, never driven in snow. Even up north where I am it doesn’t get driven in snow or rain. Only cool sunny days. Yeah on my knee, looking it up a bit, their still could be something wrong that the MRI doesn’t show, it’s been 7 months and still not getting better. Hopefully it does. How’s your car coming along?
    It's taken a back seat to my work on the 03 Bonneville and a few other things, but I'm hoping to get back to it soon.

Need to properly mask off and paint one of the re-conditioned heads I ordered from ZZP. I also have to decide if I'm porting/polishing anything before I install it. I have some old heads to practice on, so we'll see. Thanks for asking though!

Yeah, knee issues are tricky as hell. You can rule out the worst case but that doesn't seem to alleviate the pain or suffering. Well, I hope you feel some improvement in any case. Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• ssms5411
    replied
    Thanks, yeah not too much rust on mine, 27 years in AZ, never driven in snow. Even up north where I am it doesn’t get driven in snow or rain. Only cool sunny days. Yeah on my knee, looking it up a bit, their still could be something wrong that the MRI doesn’t show, it’s been 7 months and still not getting better. Hopefully it does. How’s your car coming along?

Leave a comment:

• Namrepus28
    replied
    Hey, great news about the knee!

Also, the loose ends you're tying up on the car are looking good. Nice work!

I'm always impressed with examples of these cars that haven't seen salt. I wish the unibody structure of mine looked like that. Lol.

Anyway, I'm happy to see it's all coming together!

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X