Muffler Flowmaster 80 series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muffler Flowmaster 80 series

unless you have some professional audio equipment it will never sound like it does in person :( sound clips do not justify
    2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
    1991 3000GT VR4
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

^agreed 100%.

i was embarrassed of how my clip turned out, but in person, she sounds fantastic.

a friend of my roommate just got a new v6 mustang and wants to know how he can make his sound like my v8 lol (i dont think he realized it's a 3.8). it's cute.

i told him it's just a 6banger with work and now he asks me what he should do to his car every time i see him haha.
      pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
      gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
        ^agreed 100%.

i was embarrassed of how my clip turned out, but in person, she sounds fantastic.

a friend of my roommate just got a new v6 mustang and wants to know how he can make his sound like my v8 lol (i dont think he realized it's a 3.8). it's cute.

i told him it's just a 6banger with work and now he asks me what he should do to his car every time i see him haha.
        thats awesome lol. i went from flowmaster to borla as well. it was a great improvement, worth every cent. i like to believe everyone started out with a flowmaster, then we learn better.
        1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
        1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
        1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
        2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
          thats awesome lol. i went from flowmaster to borla as well. it was a great improvement, worth every cent. i like to believe everyone started out with a flowmaster, then we learn better.
          thats where im at i got the flowmaster. the headers helped a bit but im ordering my borla pro xs to replace the blowmaster.

-Y87
          Lid,K&N Filter,PaceSetter Headers,Magnaflow Cat 2.5in S-pipe,Flomaster :(,3.42 LSD

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X