Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
    Wait, what happened to your leg?

What kind of setup does he have on that truck. Yeah, I had neighbor who had a s10 V6 with a nice turbo.set up awhile back. It's a carb/injection setup.

couldn’t bend my knee enough to get it in the Camaro. Now if I use my cane I can get in. Not supposed to put full pressure on my knee. On his truck it all motor, forget the size , like 560cc or something like that.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Been starting up the Camaro and getting in and out okay. Doing a oil change and checking the tires so hopefully take it out pretty soon. Weather is perfect 50-60 degrees.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

• Take a video.

Comment

Take a video.
          When I get it tuned at WOT I will. Changed the oil today and when I pulled the oil filter off got a good look at the oil pressure port. Looks like it has been leaking at boost. I’m going to replace the whole setup hopefully it fixes the leak. This is a pic of the new setup for the port. Going to replace the oil pressure sender harness also, should give me extra length in the wire so that will be good. Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	1579152
          Last edited by ssms5411; 11-03-2023, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• Any update on your Camaro?

Comment

Any update on your Camaro?
              No, been taking it easy, saw the Surgeon on Monday and he said I should take it easy on my knee. Until I see him next month. So been resting and taking anti inflammatory meds. Over did it doing the 3 oil changes and airing up the tires last week. He said it takes 3-4 months for it to heal up completely. Said wait 6 months before squatting down like I was doing. Really don’t want another surgery on it so I’ll listen.

Comment

• Sorry to hear that Steve. Workout your upper body in the gym to help speed up your recovery. Then drop your weight down so you don't stress your knees as much.

Comment

• Yeah I should of known better, had to stop my bench and curls , arthritis in my shoulders and entire right arm, been taking over the counter arthritis meds but not helping. I see the doctor Monday, hopefully she can give me something so I can lift again.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X