Bullet to Downturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bullet to Downturn

doesnt flowmasters site have proof somewhere that they flow almost as well as the competetion, it was just made to sound good as well as bump the HP a little, i think mine sounds decent for a v6, ive got pacesetters, !cat and the 80 series catback

Comment

my car only sounded like that cause the camera was too close to the car and it wasnt really the best camera

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
        my car only sounded like that cause the camera was too close to the car and it wasnt really the best camera
        Do you have a sound clip of what it sounds like? If so, can I get it??

Comment

You will go faster with that setup, but it will be louder, but not insane.

I've drive around with a friend plenty who has headers, no cat, and a dump right under the car with a bullet muffler and it's not so terrible.

Do it if you want to do it. You'll lose a lot of weight and you'll gain horsepower on the shorter exhaust.

Put a borla bullet muffler on it.
          Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by FloydSummerOf68
            You will go faster with that setup, but it will be louder, but not insane.

I've drive around with a friend plenty who has headers, no cat, and a dump right under the car with a bullet muffler and it's not so terrible.

Do it if you want to do it. You'll lose a lot of weight and you'll gain horsepower on the shorter exhaust.

Put a borla bullet muffler on it.
            Do they also have a v6 f-body.. cuz if so then i've got to question your definition of "not so terrible"...

Your friends name is plenty? .. as in plenty o'tool? lol, thats awesome.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
            i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
            R.I.P. '07 Pats
            Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Plenty of times is what he meant. :slap:
              1998 M5 3.8 Mystic Teal Camaro<br />Flowmaster exhaust, Pacesetter headers, 3\" cat, 3\" S-pipe, whisper lid, ram air, Spec Stage 1 clutch, Poly Trans mount, Walbro 255LPH. Numerous appearance mods.<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2130533</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 98 3.8
                Plenty of times is what he meant. :slap:
                Ooo well done.

i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
                  Do they also have a v6 f-body.. cuz if so then i've got to question your definition of "not so terrible"...

Your friends name is plenty? .. as in plenty o'tool? lol, thats awesome.
                  Its 02pewtersix...we've done lots of tuning in his car with some being lengthy drives. He also has no sound deadening material or carpet in his car and it was still bearable if what you are after is speed.

Its all up to what you're able to deal with.

His car has gone 13.60 without cracking open the motor yet, so it's well worth it to us :)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Beast
                    Do you have a sound clip of what it sounds like? If so, can I get it??
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNOdBrU1XBw

here is the best sound clip i have, my camera jsut sucks and you cant really here what it really sounds like. but you get a hint

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by FloydSummerOf68
                      Its 02pewtersix...we've done lots of tuning in his car with some being lengthy drives. He also has no sound deadening material or carpet in his car and it was still bearable if what you are after is speed.

Its all up to what you're able to deal with.

His car has gone 13.60 without cracking open the motor yet, so it's well worth it to us :)
                      Nitrous?

R.I.P. '07 Pats

Comment

Nope...LOTS of weight reduction, 4.10s, boltons, fueling, clutch/flywheel and wideband tuning by yours truly :bows:

His car weighs about 2980 raceweight (him in it)

And that was with the belt on the car...if we catch another good day we're gonna go back out and pull the belt trying for 13.4s in his and 13.3s in mine with our belts off (I have a cam, but raceweight is 3350)

Comment

His car is sure fun to ride in. Hey Shawn... Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by silversixx
                            His car is sure fun to ride in. Hey Shawn... Lol.
                            We'll get your car running like his too once we get a wideband on it and do some more tuning :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X