Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Headers & Catback! :D

Originally posted by candela
    Last week I too ordered the same pacesetter headers, got it off of ebay for $250 shipped. I am planning on using a hi flow cat (for sound issues), magnaflow catback and a "bullet". Hopefully that'll give me the growl i'm looking for. If the rear 02 fix still throws a code, how do we get around it?
    100% With the pacesetters you WILL throw a code with the rear O2.

You need a O2 Sim, You plug it in and it tells the computer the O2 is working normaly.

Look at my thread "O2 Sim Question" in the Intake/Exhaust section.

I'm proabably getting the O2 Sim from ZZperformance.

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_p...=179&catid=107

Good luck! You will enjoy the pacesetters! I loved mine, Untill that nasty rock hit them :( But thats why I ordered new ones! :)
    MSN: inynn666@hotmail.com<br />1996 Arctic white -3800-<br />Pacesetter Headers & Y-Pipe, CAI, LS1 Dual Exhaust, LS1 Driveshaft<br />*15.17 @ 95MPH*

Comment

Re: New Headers &amp; Catback! :D

Originally posted by kest874
      Can you post a pic of the s-pipe area ont he new magnaflows?
      kest874, Sorry to take so long! The Catback was sitting in my warehouse, not at home.

Heres Your pic...

Towards Cat Shot

Away From Cat Shot

Stock Cat Bolt-Up Plate
      MSN: inynn666@hotmail.com<br />1996 Arctic white -3800-<br />Pacesetter Headers & Y-Pipe, CAI, LS1 Dual Exhaust, LS1 Driveshaft<br />*15.17 @ 95MPH*

Comment

I understand that the O2 sim is needed. Someone else in this same thread stated that though he installed the sim, he still throws the code. Therefore I am asking if his case is unique or if in fact the sim is still throwing codes.

Comment

Originally posted by candela
          I understand that the O2 sim is needed. Someone else in this same thread stated that though he installed the sim, he still throws the code. Therefore I am asking if his case is unique or if in fact the sim is still throwing codes.
          Someone needs to make an electronic O2 sim that modulates the reading automatically within desired paremeters for the cars computer so it dosent throw the code! :D

Comment

Originally posted by BOSSV6
            100% With the pacesetters you WILL throw a code with the rear O2.
            No. I had pacesetters, high flow cat, and a cam and never got a rear o2 code. It wasn't till i put a gutted cat in there that i got a code from the rear o2.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X