• Show
Clear All

Re: Shopping for a catback

Ok then! :P
    -Jarred '70 Pontiac LeMans | '89 Firebird Formula 350

Comment

Update:
      After I looked, the system I bought had some really leaky joints, so now that's all solved, I fully approve Magnaflow. I love the sound.

Comment

I personally love the sound of the Hooker catback on the V6.

I run a TSP Rumbler and loud is an understatement. I sound like a TVR Speed 6 at full tilt when the revs go above 3K.

If you want a budget build with good flow and moderate sound, some guys have gone the sleeper route. Summit 3" turbo muffler dual or single out, depending on how you want it. 3" I-pipe with over the axle U-bend and 3" high flow cat. You'll be set with something like that and it won't be unreasonably loud.

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
          its worth it and no a v6 camry is not going to take a stock 3.8 camaro. lol
          I drive a stock V6 Camaro, had the pedal damn near to the floor and got passed by a new V6 Camry getting on the entrance ramp to I-275 in Cincinnati. That was quite a few months ago when my car was problem free and running healthy.

Double check your hp and tq ratings on the V6 Camry. Just because it's a V6 Camaro doesn't mean you won't get your *** handed to you by a Hyundai Sonata.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtels2593 View Post
            I drive a stock V6 Camaro, had the pedal damn near to the floor and got passed by a new V6 Camry getting on the entrance ramp to I-275 in Cincinnati. That was quite a few months ago when my car was problem free and running healthy.

Double check your hp and tq ratings on the V6 Camry. Just because it's a V6 Camaro doesn't mean you won't get your *** handed to you by a Hyundai Sonata.
            new cars, sure, they have come a long ways in power. I am talking about camrys from the same time period that people like to rice out
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X