This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Unique's Turbo Build

^^ i bet my car is way faster than yours jk. but yeah people like to talk ****. on forums, in person, whatever... probably compensating for something.

Comment

whos sugar coating it? not me, youre a ****ing idiot, ive made that clear for 3 years. dont come at me with that bs that dan just blamed you for it **** either, i asked him to pull the IP addresses for the dip****s that were trolling like tards, funny how it took he and i a grand total of 30 seconds to pull IPs, cross ref them, the dude had your address and funny enough even a map image of your house with your car sitting there. so deny it all you want, but he didnt do anything to accuse you. you got yourself caught up in it being a moron.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

ok...um can some one please tell me the full story why this ^^^^ beef between them started or what happened cause i have no idea what happened all i know is a v6 camaro went kaboom cuz some guy threw money at it and tryed to run 10s with twin turbo. where did it start ???

Comment

its not worth reviewing. people are stupid is the moral of the story

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          Or this

Comment

• Go through the thread for some laughs
            Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
            1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
            1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
            2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by thebeewantsboost View Post
              ^^ i bet my car is way faster than yours jk. but yeah people like to talk ****. on forums, in person, whatever... probably compensating for something.
              Yup, back when I lived in Colorado, I had plenty of people talk trash through the forums to me directly yet these same people always wanted to either Race me for cash or be in my Youtube videos.

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              whos sugar coating it? not me, youre a ****ing idiot, ive made that clear for 3 years. dont come at me with that bs that dan just blamed you for it **** either, i asked him to pull the IP addresses for the dip****s that were trolling like tards, funny how it took he and i a grand total of 30 seconds to pull IPs, cross ref them, the dude had your address and funny enough even a map image of your house with your car sitting there. so deny it all you want, but he didnt do anything to accuse you. you got yourself caught up in it being a moron.
              Yes you are sugar coating it by saying a certain someone here with a black camaro and blue wheels. We all know who the F---k that is......... You can come out and say it like it is, you don't have to sugar coat it because your well within the safety of your computer screen and home. Id understand if this was a car meet and I was standing within a few feet and you said that.

Secondly this BS of me trolling on the site is not true, I never had Comcast cable like you'all claimed I did. And as far as the address and google maps, I'm sure you asses got it from a kid named Joel Brown who was sharing my information through CRN which leaked out through out RKC and now TSC. But since you and dumb@$$ Dan have come to conclusions so have I.

I honestly believe someone here simply threw me under the bus simply because I lived in the Springs, We have other members who post on this site that live in that city to. I just so happen to be the most popular one so of course it makes since to blame me.... Got it.:banana: Its easy to tag more sh!t on someone you already had troubles with in the past like I did with that site and Dan. If he and his group of tools didn't make a thread talking major sh!t about my car and my buddies Supercharged V6 Mustang I wouldn't have a problem with him or that site.

But its whatever at this point. It was last year, it was back in CO. I'm in Cali now. I hangout with guys who have Million dollar exotics.
              Last edited by VF1Skullangel; 10-29-2012, 08:47 AM.

Comment

nobody said a word, like i said, i went to him and asked for the information, not the other way around. considering it took him 30 seconds to give me the info i needed to run the addresses here i seriously doubt he was getting it from elsewhere. i got no reason to sit here and make the **** up.

im not sure if youre trying to push a button or not by attempting to call me out or not but i got little time to play the game. it doesnt really matter the manner in which i called you out for being one of them, because youre right, everyone knows who i was talking about. i dont have enough respect for you to bother typing your screen name here. nor do i care to have it come up anymore than necessary on my screen than need be because thats how little i think of you. seeing it come up is a eyesore.

nobody here gives a **** about who you hang out with. youre not the only person here to hang out with people who got money to burn on expensive cars. cars are cars.

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
                  Yup, back when I lived in Colorado, I had plenty of people talk trash through the forums to me directly yet these same people always wanted to either Race me for cash or be in my Youtube videos.

Yes you are sugar coating it by saying a certain someone here with a black camaro and blue wheels. We all know who the F---k that is......... You can come out and say it like it is, you don't have to sugar coat it because your well within the safety of your computer screen and home. Id understand if this was a car meet and I was standing within a few feet and you said that.

Secondly this BS of me trolling on the site is not true, I never had Comcast cable like you'all claimed I did. And as far as the address and google maps, I'm sure you asses got it from a kid named Joel Brown who was sharing my information through CRN which leaked out through out RKC and now TSC. But since you and dumb@$$ Dan have come to conclusions so have I.

I honestly believe someone here simply threw me under the bus simply because I lived in the Springs, We have other members who post on this site that live in that city to. I just so happen to be the most popular one so of course it makes since to blame me.... Got it.:banana: Its easy to tag more sh!t on someone you already had troubles with in the past like I did with that site and Dan. If he and his group of tools didn't make a thread talking major sh!t about my car and my buddies Supercharged V6 Mustang I wouldn't have a problem with him or that site.

But its whatever at this point. It was last year, it was back in CO. I'm in Cali now. I hangout with guys who have Million dollar exotics.
                  Get the **** over it already. God damn its been over a year. Dan tried that same **** with me too, thought Id be embarrassed because he found out I was using a dating website. He managed to get into my photobucket account as well. Wanna know what? Didn't really matter. And he didn't find out who you were thru a dynamic IP alone. You slipped something to him, whether directly or indirectly. He used a site aimed to get background info. He did the same thing to me. And I did the same thing to him. He got real quiet for the short time between telling him who his wife was and being negged off that site. But it was over a year ago, get the **** over it.

Just because some douchenozzle got some info about you doesn't mean you have to keep worrying about it. I'll plaster my addy on this site all day, I don't give a ****. No one will do anything about it. I can get whoevers info all day, and I don't plan on doing much with it. I simply don't have time or energy to deal with it. Ive had Dans info for over a year, still saved to a notepad file. You want it? If I give it to you will you shut the **** up already?
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird
                  2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X