X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Unique's Turbo Build

Thats so funny, papa smurf.lol
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHa

Comment

haha, i remember that video. by far one of the funniest things ive ever seen about unique anywhere. could have done without the end part but the rest of it was just awesome.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Yeah.. remind me how unique dragged us into that?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

The guys over there aren't that bad... got some BAD cars too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
              Yeah.. remind me how unique dragged us into that?
              He went over there and tried to be a bad *** and get respect on true street cars. Probably posted his build thread leading to us.
              Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
              1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
              1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
              2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                The guys over there aren't that bad... got some BAD cars too.
                Yeah, they have horrible cars over there too.

Comment

That is f'n funny. Don't know how I ever missed that video.custom,custom,custom

Comment

Originally posted by 2.8 Bird View Post
                    Yeah, they have horrible cars over there too.
                    Hate all you want, I'm glad to be a part of both sites.

Comment

I don't think he was "hating". I think that he was simply sayin that people with odd taste are on both sides of the fence.
                      Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                      Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                      Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                      Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                      Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

What other website did he go to? Shame if he never finished it after dumping all that $$ into it

Comment

• judging by that video TSC is bunch of garbage but whatever.
                          Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
                          1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
                          1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
                          2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

They're very opinionated, and not too nice... I know. But this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=fN0mBmsdFcs is why I stick around over there. Stuff like that. I know this forum frowns on street racing, but there's plenty of that to see there as well.

Comment

i havent been on there in a while. since i changed computers i completely forgot about it since i didnt have all the links anymore. theyre alright guys. you just have to put your big boy pants on while on the site. they like ****ing with people

they were pissed at a few people from here because they went over there under bull**** names trying to be douchebags so yea... they got pissed about it. id probably do the same thing they did. if you want to blame anyone, blame a certain dumbass from here that used to own a camaro with blue painted stock wheels that gave the car to his mom if i remember right and recently moved to from colorado to cali. its his and uniques idiot antics that even made this whole thing a discussion in the first place.
                              Last edited by vanbibber; 09-24-2012, 09:47 PM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                                i havent been on there in a while. since i changed computers i completely forgot about it since i didnt have all the links anymore. theyre alright guys. you just have to put your big boy pants on while on the site. they like ****ing with people

they were pissed at a few people from here because they went over there under bull**** names trying to be douchebags so yea... they got pissed about it. id probably do the same thing they did. if you want to blame anyone, blame a certain dumbass from here that used to own a camaro with blue painted stock wheels that gave the car to his mom if i remember right and recently moved to from colorado to cali. its his and uniques idiot antics that even made this whole thing a discussion in the first place.

LOL

You must be talking about me.

I'm the guy with a Black on blue Camaro who's very famous in Colorado who gave his car away and allow me to explain. Dan and I got into it long before unique even showed up on the site. Back when I was apart of Ricekiller.com. They to were making fun of me. I called them out on that But thats okay because my wheels aren't blue no more. I replaced them with a set from germany that you can't get here in the states and for all we know they could be the only pair in the states.... enough of that non sense. As far is this deal with Trolling goes, I had no time to go bsing around with them. They can claim all they want I trolled but I didn't, I was preparing to move away.

Truth about Dan, he's a B**** and his site is full of more tools than Harbor Freight. Sure the place has some fast cars but people have a big ego, somethings seriously wrong when a kid with a bolt on 95 GT mustang is talking more S---- than a guy who owns a modified Enzo.... I have no respect for TSC and sites like it because of pricks who go out, get a bank loan on a 20k car and make it their life style to act like they're better than anyone else. Like its the fast and the furious or some ****. It's childish.

Its another reason why I don't like to associate myself with the Fbody community is to much ****ing drama. "My car is faster than your blah blah blah blah My car is better cause its got a V8" I'm over that BS. Truth is I know some 4 bangers out that will put most LS1's in the hurtlocker if they aren't making 800+hp I also know some folks out there with million dollar exotics and they don't act like ****s. You can build whatever you want to beat whatever you want all it takes is time and $$$ if people wanna build a POS Ricer, lol Let em. You aren't paying for it so why talk ****? Its not your problem its theirs.

Lastly if people got a problem with me don't sugar coat it. come out and say it, be a man about it, we'll discuss what needs to be dealt with like gentalmen. Dan and his boys couldn't, Neither did Jared and site full of Ricers.

PS and people wonder why I'm such an A-hole. I'm nice most of the time. I'm only a jerk to people who deserve it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X