woo got in the 14's :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: woo got in the 14's :)

i think its funny that you even care so much that you think you have to prove yourself to a bunch of people on the internet.

you beat a car that obviously something wasnt right with then. no ls1 car should lose to v6 with bolt ons plain and simple in a roll race.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

if he was in a t56 he would have beat me, but his car didnt downshift right he tried to take off, and by time it downshifted and he took off, i was already long gone

Comment

very well could be---let us know how the rematches go and try them from different speeds.

my t56 Z is right in the middle of the powerband in first gear at 40mph---it wouldn't even be fair. ur buddy have any problems with his auto shift points?
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

he says he has a cracked bell housing, and before we raced the auto was un tuned, and still had 2.73 gears, now he has 3.42's and its been tuned

and same thing in my t5, 40 mph is right in my power band for 2nd gear

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X