woo got in the 14's :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: woo got in the 14's :)

it was all "computer generated" i'm sure, right fondle? ;)
    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
      it was all "computer generated" i'm sure, right fondle? ;)
      Like this:

:burn:
      ............:burn:...........
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ok whatever, what good would it do to lie about this? none, im not lying, wither he is a bad driver, or his car is messed up idk, what the cause was, im just telling you what happened

Comment

sorry dude, you aint beating a full bolt on ls1 car from a roll, even from a bad spot on the auto he'd stack cars on you. even at a bad spot he still has more than enough power to pull you.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
            ok whatever, what good would it do to lie about this? none, im not lying, wither he is a bad driver, or his car is messed up idk, what the cause was, im just telling you what happened
            no need to get wound up man, i was saying that to cover your butt on the kill story...not to call you a liar.
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

ok? he openly admits to it, i wouldnt say its full bolt ons, he has the stock lid still, he has some ebay long tubes, ls6 intake, and a dynomax bullet muffler

and on the kill story thing- we were off public roads
              Last edited by Fondle; 09-24-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

doesnt matter, with them mods he'd still be sitting around 340rwhp.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

ok i forgot, you were there and saw it happen, my bad, you dont know how my car runs, you dont know how his car runs, quit being a d***, im not lying, i have nothing to gain by making stories up, im just telling you what happened, everyone on this board is such a douche bag and think they know everything about everything, next time ill take a video and shut you up

his car wasnt tuned yet either, now he is tuned and has a few more things done to it, so he might catch a good jump from a 40, but were going to run this weekend and see how it goes
                  Last edited by Fondle; 09-24-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

yeah youre right, you have the baddest v6 on this site and are god among children here. hell who needs all these crazy v6 turbo setups when you can just get a bolt on v6 with a 5 speed and beat on ls1s, terminators, GTRs and Zr1s.

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

o ya because i said that right? ive never even raced a cobra,gtr or zr1, and i know i would get raped, i never said i had the baddest v6, because i know i dont, but i do know i beat that car, and whatever might be up with his car, i know he knew we were racing, and i came out ahead, and he was mad at the end when we pulled back into his shop

Comment

and on the kill story thing- we were off public roads

:bs::bs::bs::bs:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bigbrian442 View Post
                          :bs:
                          :poke: :twak: ;)

we have all done it, and if you say you havent your a liar, i dont see why its a big deal, as long as your smart about it and dont do it in traffic where other cars are around

Comment

we have all done it, and if you say you havent your a liar, i dont see why its a big deal, as long as your smart about it and dont do it in traffic where other cars are around
                            i have NEVER street raced... ive had a friend almost killed from doing 90 in a Z28 and a guy at my rival school (in high school) was killed street racing

so i have NOT street raced, and im not lieing... do it on a track

im not sure this thread isnt locked, and u banned

Comment

Read the board rules.

"Will he beat me" posts. These DO NOT belong ANYWHERE. They WILL be DELETED. No exceptions. As will any KILL story - we DO NOT condone street racing under ANY circumstances.
                              sigpic

Comment

i never suggested street racing, i go to the track every two weeks or so, im not going to argue about this, more people die each year from skateboarding than street racing, i did a project on it in college about it.

driving your car fast is the same thing as racing, wither there is someone going fast next to you or not, your still driving fast, if you didnt care about going fast we would be driving geo's, so dont tell me you never get on gas, and i know when you bought the car your intentions werent to make it a track only car, because you wouldnt have bought a v6, so your a hypocrite for criticizing me

i really dont care if i get banned, this site is full of a bunch of d*** heads that think they know everything, very few people on this site are even helpful, and always bashing everybody for any idea or question they have, people have to learn somehow, and i cant ever ask a question without some one being a jack *** too me, there are plenty of other forums that are helpful without being rude like the members on this forum are, i dont see why everyone is so rude, 95% of the people on this site have v6's, none of these cars are un-goldy fast that anyone should have their heads so far in the clouds they think they have the right be a** hole to other members who are just trying to get some help

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X