X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: woo got in the 14's :)

dear jebus we have another z38...

btw i dont drive fast, i just accelerate hard

and i have had nothing but help when i ask a question on here... so u must b doing something wrong

Comment

apparently asking questions is doing something wrong, everyone think im an idiot, when i have seen it done before, and they say o no it wont work, and other people do it, so i know it works

like when i thought about doing turbo, i asked if i would need a oil pump, because i saw some people using them, instead of just saying no, they have to make you feel like you are a retard for asking that question

im done trying to argue, somehow this thread got hijacked, and is in a completely different direction

i dont think my car is godly, i dont even think my car is fast, its alright for what it is, and fun for a daily driver, i dont think im king of the street or anything else you claimed that i think i am, its just a car, i just want to have fun with it, and this is the first car i have worked on, so im just trying to get help, we all start some where, if you have more knowledge than me about a subject, hats off to you, ill be glad to listen to whatever you have to tell me, i come here to get help, and to learn, im not trying to show off, or think im better than anyone else here

Comment

wow this thread got deep while i was gone...
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
          apparently asking questions is doing something wrong, everyone think im an idiot, when i have seen it done before, and they say o no it wont work, and other people do it, so i know it works

like when i thought about doing turbo, i asked if i would need a oil pump, because i saw some people using them, instead of just saying no, they have to make you feel like you are a retard for asking that question

im done trying to argue, somehow this thread got hijacked, and is in a completely different direction

i dont think my car is godly, i dont even think my car is fast, its alright for what it is, and fun for a daily driver, i dont think im king of the street or anything else you claimed that i think i am, its just a car, i just want to have fun with it, and this is the first car i have worked on, so im just trying to get help, we all start some where, if you have more knowledge than me about a subject, hats off to you, ill be glad to listen to whatever you have to tell me, i come here to get help, and to learn, im not trying to show off, or think im better than anyone else here
          ok on this thread it look like it went bad when vanbibber basically called u a liar and put word in ur mouth... so i would say he should probably apologize, and give u the benefit of the doubt. but i have no control over that

i said something to u bc i thought u were talking about street racing, however if u were not, then i am sorry.

btw I didnt put any words in ur mouth, (that u refer to in the last paragraph) but idk if you meant "you" as in ME or "you" as in people on this site

i wish u luck...

Comment

i wasnt directing that at you, vanbibber is the one who said it, i wasnt trying to start a riot, but im a honest person, and cannot stand to be called a liar, you can believe me or not, im just calling it as it happened, wither something is wrong with his car or not, i dont know, its not my car, i know what my car does

even when at the track, i dont know how, but i pull ls1 and lt1 cars off the line, i dont know if they are spinning or dont know how to launch or what, they end up catching me, but i get them from a line

one lt1 car i raced 3x's in a row, and everytime i would pull him hard off the line, and he would catch me right at the 1/8 mile mark

Comment

i wasnt directing that at you, vanbibber is the one who said it, i wasnt trying to start a riot, but im a honest person, and cannot stand to be called a liar, you can believe me or not, im just calling it as it happened, wither something is wrong with his car or not, i dont know, its not my car, i know what my car does

even when at the track, i dont know how, but i pull ls1 and lt1 cars off the line, i dont know if they are spinning or dont know how to launch or what, they end up catching me, but i get them from a line

one lt1 car i raced 3x's in a row, and everytime i would pull him hard off the line, and he would catch me right at the 1/8 mile mark
              idk i would never race a ls1/lt1 cuz i know they would eat me

they must be spinning off the line

Comment

well i didnt plan on racing them, they just ended up next to me at the staging lanes because none of my v6 friends would being their cars to the track, i just checked my time slip, i have a better 60' and 330' foot, and we are dead even at the 1/8th, and he ended up beating me by .5 seconds

Comment

so he either cant launch, or he is spinning, or his car is messed up

cuz he should have won by 1+ seconds

Comment

pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                    gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

well the car im referring too is a lt1, he told me what was done but i dont remember what all he told me, but i know it was a 6 speed

Comment

well the car im referring too is a lt1, he told me what was done but i dont remember what all he told me, but i know it was a 6 speed
                        so a stock lt1 runs the 1/4 mile in ~14.2.... u ran 14.9... thats a .7 second difference. so ya i can see how he would win by only .5 sec. (bad driving, car not running its best w/e)

Comment

ya, bad shift or w/e it may be, when i ran him it was before i ran my best time, he actually ran 14.66 and 14.63 when i raced him, so my best run would have been .25 slower than him

Comment

i didnt put words in anyones mouth, im not the one saying i beat a bolt on ls1 from 40 roll. dont expect a apology for me having legit doubts when the cars in question have roughly a 10mph trap speed difference and 150 hp difference. driver error cant even be used since dude was a auto.

you can call me an ******* and a **** and anything else you want, i know i am so it doesnt bother me one bit. so if you think youre insulting me in any way youre not.

hell if you think im being a ****, go post that you beat a bolt on ls1 on ls1tech and see how you get treated. comparatively speaking im being pretty nice about it. its not like i called you a ****ing homo and your car a piece of **** now did i? to be honest i could just go off on you totally but looking at my posts all i did in the first 2 are post facts and my doubt, youre the one who went off the deep end first, not me bud.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                              i didnt put words in anyones mouth, im not the one saying i beat a bolt on ls1 from 40 roll. dont expect a apology for me having legit doubts when the cars in question have roughly a 10mph trap speed difference and 150 hp difference. driver error cant even be used since dude was a auto.

you can call me an ******* and a **** and anything else you want, i know i am so it doesnt bother me one bit. so if you think youre insulting me in any way youre not.

hell if you think im being a ****, go post that you beat a bolt on ls1 on ls1tech and see how you get treated. comparatively speaking im being pretty nice about it. its not like i called you a ****ing homo and your car a piece of **** now did i? to be honest i could just go off on you totally but looking at my posts all i did in the first 2 are post facts and my doubt, youre the one who went off the deep end first, not me bud.
                              ya i dont see he could beat a 98 ls1....

Comment

being he is auto, made the difference, idk what he was in, probably drive or overdrive, but it happend, do you want me to go get him to make an account here and tell you what happened?

one sec ill post our convo on our local board

edit- crappy screen shots i put on paint

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a347/FondleMonster/***.jpg[/IMG]

i really dont care if you believe me, just dont call me a liar, im not lying, i have no reason, if i was, i wouldnt go through the trouble of proving my self
                                Last edited by Fondle; 09-24-2009, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X