Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headed out Friday night...

Originally posted by Docta View Post
    Track opens the 24th man. It is literally a blizzard right now...
    My fault , was thinking of this last Fiday, its like 103 degrees here.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Got all the way up to 41 today...

Comment

At the track today! Got 4 runs in so far, best of 15.97@86, with roughly 7k DA. Gotta get my launch down, 2.2-2.3 60' is killing me. RT is my best, but improving after a long offseason. Will upload some slip later. Aiming for 15.5, but that's not likely.

Comment

Dropped it down to a 15.713@87.98, with 8k DA. I'll take that for a 90% stock car..

Comment

Not bad at all.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

We'll see how it does by the end of the season ;) got some surprises in store.

Comment

Going down tonight for the last time before the motor comes out! Hoping to get a 15.5 if I can launch worth a damn.

Comment

Eh, not too good of a night. Got two runs and then it rained. Ran 16.04@88 consistently.

As a comparison, my first race was against a 09 SRT8 Charger, and he ran 15.8. Second was a SRT4 Neon, had a Mopar Stage 1 sticker, he ran 16.33.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X