Addictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Addictions

I said nothing about speeding...i go 5 over at the most.....I just HATE going slow

Comment

Originally posted by 3800SoloWing View Post
      a caffeine addiction is like smoking. Ease your way out of it, and you might not have such withdraws.
      another method is to always carry an extension cord with one end cut off and bare wires exposed. whenever you get the urge, just plug into the nearest wall socket and hold the bare end for a few seconds. That will eliminate the urge for caffeine rather quickly. Make sure it's not a 220 outlet though. :slap:

Comment

lol imma bout to have some serious addictions next month when prologues and GTA4 come out... i will have NO life outside of my house... haha!! and its gonna be even worse when the complete gt5 comes...
        disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardrunner View Post
          lol imma bout to have some serious addictions next month when prologues and GTA4 come out... i will have NO life outside of my house... haha!! and its gonna be even worse when the complete gt5 comes...
          The place I reserved my copy at like a year ago closed down :rant:

Comment

Originally posted by 99v6bird View Post
            another method is to always carry an extension cord with one end cut off and bare wires exposed. whenever you get the urge, just plug into the nearest wall socket and hold the bare end for a few seconds. That will eliminate the urge for caffeine rather quickly. Make sure it's not a 220 outlet though. :slap:
            Hell, I'll just wire it to a transformer!

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
            Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X