• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Addictions

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
    Yeah, but you're addicted to boobies.
    Damn it!!! Yes, I am!!

Hi, My name Kaiser. I am addicted to boobies. Everything seems so much better when I am around boobies.

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
      Everything seems so much better when I am around boobies.
      QFMFT

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Name's Mike and I'm addicted to caffeine. Start the day out with atleast 2 cups of coffee, followed by 5-6 Pepsi's throughout the day as needed, then another 3 or so Pepsi's before bed :). I've got about 10 12 packs in the fridge right now, calling my name :D
        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
          5-6 Pepsi's throughout the day as needed, then another 3 or so Pepsi's before bed :).
          Soft drinks are bad for u ...next time look at the amount of sugars those things have ...

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
            Soft drinks are bad for u ...next time look at the amount of sugars those things have ...

I don't care :P When I get really caffeine deprived, I'll grab some NOS :)
            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Hi! My name is William, and I'm addicted to MySpace!

Back on subject (now that thats out of me), a caffeine addiction is like smoking. Ease your way out of it, and you might not have such withdraws. In high school, I swear I drank at least 4 liters of DrPepper a day; yea, a day. Sometimes 5 or 6 liters, depending on my mood. It sucked quitting, because of the caffeine withdraws, but I bought a car and got my thrill there before and after school...plus I started gaining weight exponentially.

I ate a bowl of fail this morning.
              Quarter Million Mile Club

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                but i am addicted to CHAPSTICK
                Chapstick - X2
                <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

I dont feel the effects of caffeine :/.

I try to though, haha.

And, WOW, I thought I was bad drinking a can or two of soda a day.

Comment

I use to work 8pm to 4am and it sucked. It wasn't too bad but I never got enough sleep. I was drinking all sorts of energy drinks and such. I found the best thing for me was just getting out of there and finding a posistion that works me 7am to 3pm. I get a set schedule and get to sleep around 10pm every night. I feel so much better... but the biggest obstacle after switching was getting rid of the headaches from not drinking so much caffiene. I found that keeping a bottle of water with you 24 -7 was the best thing.
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                      but i am addicted to CHAPSTICK
                      because it contains crack.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I'm easing off the caffiene, Head aches don't really affect me that much since i got my miraine meds that i pop like when one comes. bu working my schedule 8:00 p.m.-4:30 a.m. you learn all kinds of tricks, Tea is one of them :banana: and like Josh said bottle of water helps alot.

Comment

I used to be addicted to caffeine, then I just stopped with the coffee and haven't drank it for a while. Bad headaches the first few days but then it's normal. I try to get enough sleep and eat a good amount of carbs and a banana for breakfast. :tup:
                          2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

I'm addicted horsepower......seriously, the local cops will follow me to the border of their jurisdictions, and I only have one speeding ticket!!!! Then again they've only caught me once. anyway, I really can't just can't leave a light with out gettin on her a bit, and if somebody is going slow I'll pop the auto down a gear and hop the front end at them

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2 View Post
                              I'm addicted horsepower......seriously, the local cops will follow me to the border of their jurisdictions, and I only have one speeding ticket!!!! Then again they've only caught me once. anyway, I really can't just can't leave a light with out gettin on her a bit, and if somebody is going slow I'll pop the auto down a gear and hop the front end at them
                              Well aren't you billy badass :rolleyes:

Are you still 16?
                              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2 View Post
                                Originally posted by Fbody3400 View Post
                                Well aren't you billy badass :rolleyes:
                                Sounds like Luke Duke.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X