Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Addictions

Originally posted by nightrider2 View Post
    I'm addicted horsepower......seriously, the local cops will follow me to the border of their jurisdictions, and I only have one speeding ticket!!!! Then again they've only caught me once. anyway, I really can't just can't leave a light with out gettin on her a bit, and if somebody is going slow I'll pop the auto down a gear and hop the front end at them

:rolleyes:
    <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2 View Post
      I'm addicted horsepower......seriously, the local cops will follow me to the border of their jurisdictions, and I only have one speeding ticket!!!! Then again they've only caught me once. anyway, I really can't just can't leave a light with out gettin on her a bit, and if somebody is going slow I'll pop the auto down a gear and hop the front end at them
      Read this thread. It pertains to you. http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=89187

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Mmm. I used to work 7-3 shifts... they were nice (can't have a nightlife tho..) and i had sooo much more energy during the day. Now its all pm shifts and overnights.. and i've got no energy all the time, ****in sucks.. :( (Only thing is i actually like the shifts themselves)

Oh well, it might not matter in the long run anyway.. i might be moving to Alaska....

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

eh, whys that?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Going to sound cheesey, but I'm addicted to staying healthy. I was once 16, 5'9 and 270 lbs and capable of bench pressing 250 lbs (not that anyone could tell due to my fatness)... there was no excuse for that in the world. I started dieting, doing cardio in addition to free weights, cut out caffine, stopped drinking, and started taking vitamins on a regular basis (not 'roids or fat burners or any other get in shape quick pill) and once I was down to 220 and benched 325 the ladies started taking second looks at me. Now I'm almost 19, 5'10, 223 as of this morning, bench atleast 390 (ran out of olympic weights), and do some form of cardiovascular exercise every other day in addition to doing free weights 4 times a week. I seriously freak out if I miss a workout, which I haven't done since November. My system kicks back pretty much any food that I don't cook myself, I tried eating a McDonald's salad a few months ago and it all came back up before I even left the building.

Comment

So what you're saying is.. like an immune system that doesn't get "tested" every once in a while with a bug or whatever.. you throw up everything you eat away from home? You do know that a future mother in law will want you over for dinner sometime. Omg that would be ****in halarious, goin over to her house.. throwin up her food. hahahah oh wait. I'm thinkin about mine.. she's a *****.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

It's actually happened. I was dating a girl who had a mom that deep fried everything! I went over to her house for dinner and they had fried ocra, fried chicken, and refried beans. Nothing green was offered with dinner. I had a few bites before I had to run outside and narrowly missed hurling on their dog!

Comment

Originally posted by FirebirdPhil View Post
                  It's actually happened. I was dating a girl who had a mom that deep fried everything! I went over to her house for dinner and they had fried ocra, fried chicken, and refried beans. Nothing green was offered with dinner. I had a few bites before I had to run outside and narrowly missed hurling on their dog!
                  Dude, that's kinda messed up..
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Door to the outside was 5 feet away, bathroom was upstairs and at the other end of the house, and I didn't wanna puke at the dinner table. The dog moved just in the nick of time. : D

Comment

I understand staying healthy and all, but that is pure addiction right there. Your immune system actually becomes stronger the more its tested. Its like a computer that keeps being updated, nawi'msaying.
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Oh yeah, I'm also drinking a cup of coffee while I post this (number 6? today )
                        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Ocra is green. You just gotta get to it through the fried part.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                            Read this thread. It pertains to you. http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=89187
                            I drive like a azz hole I know that but remember, I live in jersey and we have to many old people that do 25 in a 45

Comment

So that warrants you to speed?

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400 View Post
                                So that warrants you to speed?
                                duh... "lives in New jersey" and old people drive slow... OMG he HAS to speed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X