Addictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addictions

As most of you don't know, i work a lot of night shifts at my job. As such i think i've managed to get addicted to caffeine... :( Too many doubleshots and pepsis in the middle of the night.. i don't think they even help me stay up anymore.. just prevent me from having headaches.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Re: Addictions

I've been through that. Used to take "pain-aids" several times during the day to stay awake. Now I just go to bed at a decent time. But working on the car has prevented me from doing that this week since my gf is out of town and I have all this time for myself now.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

suks man..my bro used to drink a lot of monster and now caffeine gives him headaches and makes him dizzy....i dont drink anytin wit caffeine but hope u can find a way to fix it, gonna b hard wit workin da night shift, good luck

Comment

i used to be a energy drink/no doz pill junkie.

i seriously felt like at any minute i might have a heart attack and die, but i loved it. got tired of crashing all the time, I actually litterally fell asleep standing up one day and say **** this

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

I work sometimes Tues and Weds night... Hit me up on aim and maybe I can help you from not sleeping...

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27 View Post
            As most of you don't know, i work a lot of night shifts at my job. As such i think i've managed to get addicted to caffeine... :( Too many doubleshots and pepsis in the middle of the night.. i don't think they even help me stay up anymore.. just prevent me from having headaches.
            If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same boat. I don't work nightshift, but > 4 hours without caffiene and I get a migrane.

Comment

Caffeine is not a very bad addiction. I wake up every morning, turn on sportscenter, make coffee, wait for coffee, and then proceed to drink coffee and smoke a cigarette.

Its kind of obvious but if you want the caffeine to have its stimulant effects again you either have to drink more or lay off it for a week or so, in hopes that your tolerance will go down.
              Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

i work nights , they get boring without caffeine keeping me up so i feel you bro.

Comment

i got away for my coffee every morning. i don't drink ne thing but water. so there is no caff. addiction for me

i was at a party over the weekend and i ended up drinking 2 pepsi's i was jumping off the walls, heart was pounding out of my chest, and couldn't sleep that whole night.

but i am addicted to CHAPSTICK
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Sounds like we have our own little support group here.

Hi, I'm Jim and I drink coffee by the gallon.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
                      I work sometimes Tues and Weds night... Hit me up on aim and maybe I can help you from not sleeping...

What kind of site is this?
                      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

im addicted to craigslist!
                        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post

LOL ...

well, if it makes you feel better, I DO NOT drink coffee. I do not even drink hot tea. i work atleast 2 nights a week, sometimes even more. Please note these are 12 hour nights. only thing I drink is the WAWA green tea (or any green tea), iced tea, Gatorade that's it!

I believe it's all in your mind. I haven't had a cup of coffee in 6 years+ and Hot tea atleast 3 years+ ... If I can do it, you can too

09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala View Post
                            LOL ...

well, if it makes you feel better, I DO NOT drink coffee. I do not even drink hot tea. i work atleast 2 nights a week, sometimes even more. Please note these are 12 hour nights. only thing I drink is the WAWA green tea (or any green tea), iced tea, Gatorade that's it!

I believe it's all in your mind. I haven't had a cup of coffee in 6 years+ and Hot tea atleast 3 years+ ... If I can do it, you can too

Yeah, but you're addicted to boobies.

Actually, I usually drink Salada Chai green tea.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post

Hi Jim! Welcome to the group!

My name is Jason. I drink 3 cups a day. If you dare talk to me before cup #1 in the AM, there is a good chance you'll walk away bloody.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X