3.8L camaro muscle car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3.8L camaro muscle car?

no, its a muscle car. everything is because its faster than the old school muscle cars

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
      screw it, everything is a muscle car.

hondas
      benz
      lambos

all muscle
      the first post to make sense... appease the OP because this thread blows harder than gay guys on steroids... even lawnmowers are now muscle cars in my book...:rolleyes:

Comment

lawn mowers are actually now exotics

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        Or this

Comment

close the thread!
          Last edited by 99BlackW68; 02-05-2008, 12:06 AM.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

screw that, im getting free posts here

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

My three-fiddy is a muscle car... :banana:

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                lawn mowers are actually now exotics

now your thinking...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Hey, a model A is an exotic too.
                  1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                    how is a 4th gen v8 a sportscar but your 3rd gen a muscle car? there both pony cars just like I feel the 3.8L is....muscle cars are 400+CI
                    so your saying a Nova SS350 isn't a muscle car? my 3rdgen IS because the original motor was removed and an old 350 was put in, theres no A/C just a water pump, at,l and the old type power steering. its the body of a 3rdgen with the hart of a 60s muscle car, AND its cheap to make power, every little part makes a huge difference and the sound is just :drool: .

Comment

• Re: 3.8L camaro muscle car?

im saying according to that site more or less unless it is 400CI+ its not really considered a muscle car...so basically what Im saying is I suppose there is not really a truly defined term for the word muscle...its more of an opinon of the masses as stated by a member earlier...there are so many arguements about what is pony and what is muscle...aside from me bringin in the 3.8L as one...

Comment

why don't you try that again...this time without sounding like your trying to save face

Comment

haha trying to save face? dude if i consider the 3.8L camaro a pony car, what would ever make you think that I wouldn't consider a 3rd gen one? I was just merely making a point...your the one talking about 4th gens not being muscle...to me the 4th gens are just as much muscle as a 3rd with a 350 in there

Comment

thats like saying because a GNX is muscle, so is a Regal, or a Le Sabre. 3.8s are nothing more than sports coupes. end of story. A V6 version of an F-body is nothing more than an economic way to have a sports car look. If i took my 4th gen and put in a carbed small block its a muscle car, because I'm using a non computer, completely mechanically controlled, V8. but I have a beefed up V6 instead. Pony cars were smaller sized cars designed to have large engines. the difference betwine muscle cars and pony cars is that muscle cars were very large base model family cars, with high power engines. Pony cars were purpose built to have high power V8s to compete in the performance market. Now you put a economic(at the time) V6 into a pony car, you've taken away the ponies. By your logic a strait 6 Malibu is a muscle car because the Chevelle is basically the same. Or an 86 nova is a muscle car because a 69 nova SS was.
                            Last edited by nightrider2; 02-05-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X