I want a crown vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want a crown vic

Well i went to the local police station to check out their cars. They really do take care of their cars. He showed me the cars that will be up for sale soon. Looks like I'll have one in a month or two.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
      Well i went to the local police station to check out their cars. They really do take care of their cars. He showed me the cars that will be up for sale soon. Looks like I'll have one in a month or two.
      have you checked local gov't auctions? That's usually how they sell the cars they don't want any more. My brother picked up a Lumina cop car that way.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

thats where i went to look
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Interceptor packages can usually be from suspension to a chip or whatever. depends on the department. Interstate patrol cars are wickedly fast. Dad's the Police cheif here in Stanford. They've retired alot of their Crown Vics. They've got 2 caprices' with the LT1 (former interstate cars from Indiana), governers removed, and if im not mistaken they have a chip. They're the fastest patrol unit in the surrounding counties. Then they have 3 Crown Vics as far as i know they have a shift kit in them i'm not sure what is on the motor. a 2004 impala 3.8ltr, and three 2007 impalas 3.9ltrs. All have some type of police packages.

Comment

There are a few interceptors that have more power... but basically the CVPI's have the same engine output. They have better handeling/suspension than standards cv's and come with different intakes. With the extra weight (lights and whatnot) they are basically about the same as a CV. With the CVPI you get heavy duty braking system, heavy duty tranny, and different intake system.

There is no chip used by the police. Just heavy duty equipment, gearing, and intake. The comp is tuned for better shifting points and higher idleing speed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X