I want a crown vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want a crown vic

I really like the white and black ones... but with my cashflow it looks like I'll just have to take what I can get. I think if I can find one with some minor interior damage or exterior damage, then I should be able to fix it myself.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

If you come to NY i'll let you have mine for $1000. :)
      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Woooo the black crown vic is sexy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
          If you come to NY i'll let you have mine for $1000. :)
          :D NY is a pretty good drive for me

its about 12 hours to be exact
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I think dan bought the slowbra from like SC or something. lol one hell of a drive.
            1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

I cost for me to make it to NY and back with two cars... I could just spend the xtra and get one here. Ebay has a few good deals so far. Just waiting for something within 300 miles

Comment

Oh I know just saying. :) Try finding a nice Z or T/A on autotrader in FL thats under 7k that hasn't been ragged on.

Comment

I did find alot of cheap cvpi's in florida :D... but none in KY :cry:

Comment

IL isn't too far from KY. http://www.obenaufauctions.com/
                    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey
                      IL isn't too far from KY. http://www.obenaufauctions.com/
                      about 6-7 hours... i make the drive at least once a year, thats to louisville though
                      2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

Originally posted by 00 Silver 6
                        about 6-7 hours... i make the drive at least once a year, thats to louisville though
                        well I'm a little over an hour from Loserville so I'll check it out atleast. I think I found one in Ohio. Its a new body style... grey with tinted windows and such. We'll see how it goes...

Comment

crown vics seem to be very nice cars... especially the P71s.

i researched alot on them when i was looking for a new car.

the p71 has shorter gears, dual exhaust, rear doors that dont open, and about 240 horses (not sure if its flywheel brake or rear wheel)

it weighs about 4000 pounds but i was driving a 3800 pound tbird at the time and it didnt seem like a big diff to me :)

if thats not enough for you, you can stick a mustang engine in it :)
                          Last edited by mellowout; 01-22-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mellowout
                            crown vics seem to be very nice cars... especially the P71s.

i researched alot on them when i was looking for a new car.

the p71 has shorter gears, dual exhaust, rear doors that dont open, and about 240 horses (not sure if its flywheel brake or rear wheel)

it weighs about 4000 pounds but i was driving a 3800 pound tbird at the time and it didnt seem like a big diff to me :)

if thats not enough for you, you can stick a mustang engine in it :)
                            Wooo hoo :rock: Haha how awesome would that be

Comment

especially a kenne bell cobra engine O.O

Comment

I doubt I will do anything performance wise... maybe exhaust and intake... but with high mileage, I will mostly stick with comfort and looks. Maybe when I get out of school I can look into an engine swap. How about a Twin Turbo CV...!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X