so is it a z28???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so is it a z28???

age has nothing to do with anything? where are you getting this. all you need is a job and you can make alot if you work? im only 17 and i own like the only sport gold metallic camaro. there may be a few others out there but i know im not gonna make it a z i jsut was wondering if you did the mods would it be a z or not. im not worried about and im not going to make my car look like something its not. if it aint under the hood dont put the decal on it. ive been savin up for 2 years now to get the new camaro so i definitly cant wait till it comes out. im getting the same color.

Comment

its cool if you do what you like to your car...but if its not an SS, dont play it off like it is. I have a WS6 hood on my Firebird. but ill never put WS6 badges on my car, cause its not a WS6...end of story. if your thinkin stripes will set the car off, go for it! post some pics of the car when you get them done so we can check it out.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

You think age has something to do with it... I am in college and have to pay for school and rent and food and clothes etc... I can't afford anything for my car and know it won't be on the cover of a magazine, but I just don't think cloning is in good class. You say go for it when people create ugly cars... there is a reason that everyone isn't an artist, because some work is better then others. The same reason Foose is better with modding cars and designing them then I am.

And by putting what you want to do on the forum, then you are asking for our opinion. Why would I post that I took a dump today and wonder why people are commenting about it?
        Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I had waffles for breakfast!

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
            I had waffles for breakfast!

:)
            waffles suck and you should be banned
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
              Hello everyone!
              by Andy H
              Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
              3 weeks ago
            • 3.4 slow to go
              hey there strangers!
              by 3.4 slow to go
              been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
              4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X