Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i try this kit and its useless,....
    you have 0 gain,.....

i get the kit for 70$ inc. 60 Tanks and shipping to Europe and I sell the Kit at german ebay for 250$ :D
    <i><b><br />1995 Convertible - - JUICED <br />There´s a difference between living and being alive - <a href=\"http://members.inode.at/christian.pichler\" target=\"_blank\">www.CLC1.de</a></b></i>

Comment

Autos DO have rev limiters.

The extra tach thing..... eh... not my style.
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by teal99camaro:
        it will work ok, but you need to order a monkey... that way he can sit and swap out the canisters for you whenever you inject...
        HAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

i think it would do something..but i wouldnt PAY for it or bother installing it..it wouldnt last a whole run..the most you could do with it is give the car a quick shot just before the finish for about 2 - 3 tenths..or just help you get off the line a little quicker..thats about the MOST i could see this thing doing
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

people will make up things just for cash and dumb people that buy them. little co2 tanks nitrous what a joke. also those electric turbos LOL.
            lil_scrappy97@yahoo.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] Not only hit rev. limiter... hit it on the zex kit... figured the magical box woulda opened the heavens and had a voice come down 2 say... shift tha damn car. lol

Comment

Originally posted by 96whitemaro:
                ...little co2 tanks nitrous what a joke...
                Well, the little tanks are available with nitrous in them. I didn't think they existed for real, but I found them on the internet. WhipEEZ
                *giggle*

But, seriously: [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
                Your sig is the most important part of your message. Make sure that you list EVERY single thing that you have done to your car so that we can all go \'oooh!\' and \'Ah!\'. Please make your sig consistently longer than anything else you post. Please include your lengthy sig with EVERY single post you make during a reply, even if you only reply with a monosyllable grunt.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X