X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapest Setup Ever

What do you guys think of this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...971527442&rd=1
    1997 30th Ann. Camaro RS <br /><br />Aluminum CAI, Magnaflow Cat-Back, Magnaflow Hi-Flow Cat., 160 Thermo. <br />B&M Shift Plus, Taylor 8mm Spiro Pro Wires, NGK Iridium Plugs

No, it is crap.
    Not even worth it if it was given to you free!
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Are those the little co2 tanks that you buy for pellet guns and stuff?
      -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

it will work ok, but you need to order a monkey... that way he can sit and swap out the canisters for you whenever you inject...
        Mystic Teal Metallic
        ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1234:
          Are those the little co2 tanks that you buy for pellet guns and stuff?
          haha, yeah i think they are!

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

whoever put that on there should be slaped...their a descrase to...humans

Comment

theyre all over ebay, i was searching for n2o on there a while ago, and those were half of the auctions i found.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Originally posted by stktrtlewthbenie:
                whoever put that on there should be slaped...their a descrase to...humans
                Agreed!

Comment

I don't really know much about nitrous but then again I am only 16. I have the nos dry kit and it was really easy to put on. There is only one box with 3 wirers and two vacuume lines. One vacuume line goes to the fuel pressure regulator the other hooks to the vacuume line that came off the fuel pressure regulator. there is a ground and power wire ant then one wire goes to the tps. when the system is turned on it will spray at wide open throttle. I have also learned it is bad to hit the rev limiter with the nos on. Pics will be up soon on what happens when you do.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/chevyfreak_boy

Comment

that thing is crap... it will spray like a 25 shot for a whole 2 seconds.

you would probably gain more speed in the 1/4 hopping up and down in the drive seat, temporarily giving the car less weight.
                    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

when it comes to nitrous..DO IT RIGHT
                      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

quicksix956, can you get pic's of your set up?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
                          you would probably gain more speed in the 1/4 hopping up and down in the drive seat, temporarily giving the car less weight.
                          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

And quicksix956, I'm a little confused.. You hit the rev limiter while spraying.. on an automatic? An automatic with a giant extra tach and shift light? I'm lost.
                          -Kevin<br /><a href=\"http://heinz.no-ip.com/Car%20Pics/IM000117.JPG\" target=\"_blank\"><b>\'96 White Camaro RS M5</b></a> <br />GTP Shortblock - T3/T4 -6psi Intercooled<br />Open Downpipe

Comment

Yeah, first I was thinking bad things about being 16 and talking nitrous. Then I get to the rev limiter part. Then look at the pics and think "WTF?!... rev limiter in an automatic" Didn't your shift light tell you to shift? :)
                            \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

Yeah, first I was thinking bad things about being 16 and talking nitrous. Then I get to the rev limiter part. Then look at the pics and think "WTF?!... rev limiter in an automatic" Didn't your shift light tell you to shift? :)
                              \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X