No announcement yet.

purge only kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont plan on having my intakes anywhere near my intercoolers so the only way for it to get in would be for me to have a leak even then i would loose boost not suck in co2. james, what would i need to retrofit a paintball bottle onto that setup? anything out of the ordinary? I only ask because i plan on a pretty small tank and dont want to spend much either.

[ January 14, 2005, 12:42 AM: Message edited by: T-Punk ]
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

you will need to spray a noticeable ammount of CO2 to help much, how big of a paintball bottle are you talking about? the ones ive seen would probably only last 1/2 a pass (random guess with no real basis)

however as for what you would need to get it to work... an adapter to get the thread size from whatever the paintball tank uses to whatever the standard thread size is for a nitrous bottle
      -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

that is what i thinking as far as the adaptor. as for the co2 bottle, i was thinking of something pretty big (whatever the bigest i can find is).
        2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
          NX nter chiller kit for intercooler:

http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID50392...er-System.aspx
          thats pretty nice..and only $280 ..you need to buy a bottle with it though too..comes without one
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Well.... on my paintball guns... I've had a 12 ounce and big 20 ounce....

I dunno if the 20 ounce is big enough for a 1/4 mile pass.

To get it working.... just some fittings, piping, wiring... and viola
            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X