Thinking of getting a NX setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thinking of getting a NX setup

I have 2 WOT switches that came with the kit I bought, PM your addy so I can send you one. Just pay shipping.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

sounds good. ill drop you a PM
      Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
      1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
      1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
      2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

God when are you gonna be finished with the turbo? What's it been; 5 years? LoL jk but I do want to see that done before nitrous and 98+ headlight retrofit and whatever else you're cooking! :)
        #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

I have too much stuff to do , I also have 98+ brakes to do on the front. Also need new headers put on.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Well I got my nitrous lines all ran just need to pick up some nitrous 10lb bottles this week. Pretty good deal on 2 10lb NOS bottles and 1 is full which is a plus since nitrous went up to $6 a lb.

Comment

I'll be putting on a wet 50hp shot when I get home. The only question I have is with the WOT and window switch on my DBW throttle body. I don't know how to rig that up. I would also like to see how you hooked up your kit. You're doing good things Steve.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

I can't tune it or use the nitrous yet because I need to put the new headers on. Its leaking so bad its throwiing my wideband off. For your wot switch you need to put it under the gas pedal. For the window switch it pretty simple , just need to get the signal for negitive output for the relay which I take it off the cam sensor from front of the engine. I did it last time when I ran nitrous and it worked out great.

Comment

I got the new dynotune noid and new line and it holds the PSI now, just need to wire in the MSD window switch and its good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                    I'll be putting on a wet 50hp shot when I get home. The only question I have is with the WOT and window switch on my DBW throttle body. I don't know how to rig that up. I would also like to see how you hooked up your kit. You're doing good things Steve.
                    50? Why bother? You won't even feel it. Wet really wouldn't be worth the hassle at that point. Go dry, and put it on a momentary button.

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    I can't tune it or use the nitrous yet because I need to put the new headers on. Its leaking so bad its throwiing my wideband off. For your wot switch you need to put it under the gas pedal. For the window switch it pretty simple , just need to get the signal for negitive output for the relay which I take it off the cam sensor from front of the engine. I did it last time when I ran nitrous and it worked out great.
                    I know you're smarter than this. Rather than all that jerry rigging, buy an FJO controller and do it right. Also, I wouldn't pull from the cam sensor, you're asking for problems. Get it off the tach signal post PCM.

Also, F NX. Right in their stupid asses. After clowning their "tech" guy that posts on ls1tech, I've lost all faith and respect in that company. I have a NOS plate on the car right now, but I'm going all Speedtech after I'm done playing with that. I have a Speedtech 4150 dual stage plate just waiting to go on the Camaro.
                    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

I know you're smarter than this. Rather than all that jerry rigging, buy an FJO controller and do it right. Also, I wouldn't pull from the cam sensor, you're asking for problems. Get it off the tach signal post PCM.

Also, F NX. Right in their stupid asses. After clowning their "tech" guy that posts on ls1tech, I've lost all faith and respect in that company. I have a NOS plate on the car right now, but I'm going all Speedtech after I'm done playing with that. I have a Speedtech 4150 dual stage plate just waiting to go on the Camaro.[/QUOTE]

I know taking off the cam sensor is fine , ran it that way for a couple of years. Only problem I found was trying to take it off the PCM, it cuts the power off the Pcm and the car dies. Its tooo much taking it off the PCM.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post

Also, F NX. Right in their stupid asses. After clowning their "tech" guy that posts on ls1tech, I've lost all faith and respect in that company. I have a NOS plate on the car right now, but I'm going all Speedtech after I'm done playing with that. I have a Speedtech 4150 dual stage plate just waiting to go on the Camaro.

I know taking off the cam sensor is fine , ran it that way for a couple of years. Only problem I found was trying to take it off the PCM, it cuts the power off the Pcm and the car dies. Its tooo much taking it off the PCM.[/QUOTE]

Then you had to be taking it pre pcm
                        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Before I had a shift light and the window switch wired off the pcm, car died everytime.lol Before I found out to take it off the cam sensor.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X