deeper tone on a 3"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: deeper tone on a 3"?

I hate to thread jack, but has anyone put a corsa exhaust on their 6? Seen a couple corsa cat backs show up for sale on ls1tech, And i was just wondering how they would sound on a 6.

Comment

op, you have a 2 1/4 tail peice.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by whitdog54 View Post
        I hate to thread jack, but has anyone put a corsa exhaust on their 6? Seen a couple corsa cat backs show up for sale on ls1tech, And i was just wondering how they would sound on a 6.
        it would sound expensive as hell ;)
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

i have 3" all the way , maybe my tip should be a little smaller lol, i only have one/out though

Comment

you need the samw all the way. i have 2.5 to my muffler with dual 2.5 outlets. after the muffler it can be as big as you want it.
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

ok got it thanks everyone....would there be a difference in tone if i got the muffler put on with my current 2 1/4" vs 3" or would one just be louder than the other?

Comment

3" will be louder

Comment

It's advisible. Your exhaust flows only as good as the smallest diameter pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by enzia35 View Post
                    it's advisible. Your exhaust flows only as good as the smallest diameter pipe.
                    x2....
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X