Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Super Duper Poor Boy Intake Mod...

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
    x2 i did mine before i got a whisper lid and it worked out great.
    this is ur queue to tell him where to buy a whisper... u havent got to tell anyone in a while :D

Comment

Too bad they're not selling whispers anymore. Only people to have them are private sellers.

Comment

nope just ask baller he knows many places that sell whisper lids that are not private sellers....
        3M MAFIA
        ________
        | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
        Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
        sigpic

Comment

I did not know this.

Comment

Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
            this is ur queue to tell him where to buy a whisper... u havent got to tell anyone in a while :D
            haha seriously that was like my purpose in life for a while here on the boards :P

Originally posted by enzia35 View Post
            Too bad they're not selling whispers anymore. Only people to have them are private sellers.
            unfortunately this is correct. a couple of months ago i used to direct people to them left and right, and i wish it was still that way. currently they are as rare as finding a pot of gold under a rainbow if ur trying to buy from a site. ebay or private sellers are pretty much the only option now unless somewhere else has stepped back up.

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
            nope just ask baller he knows many places that sell whisper lids that are not private sellers....
            sorry to disappoint mang, i used to have plenty of go-to sources for them up my sleeve. one of the last ones was hawksthirdgenparts.com --- where i got mine from actually, but even they have fallen out of the races.

i'll keep my eyes open tho, if i get wind of any lids available --- you guys will be the first to hear from me haha
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

merry xmas to anyone with a 98'

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=99268
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
              gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X