Please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help!!!

well the funniest thing happened,my car fixed itself for a while,i was able to floor it and drove it for aroud 50 miles,then when crusing i felt 1 misfire followed by another then a bunch if misfires even at 1/8 throttle,so i had to tow it home,i read the codes and all i get is cylinder 1 misfire,could this be a crank sensor,plugs,wires,coils are good btw does anyone know what voltage the crank sensor is supposed to get and put out,cause i would like to check it,thank guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Richardcoelho View Post
      well the funniest thing happened,my car fixed itself for a while,i was able to floor it and drove it for aroud 50 miles,then when crusing i felt 1 misfire followed by another then a bunch if misfires even at 1/8 throttle,so i had to tow it home,i read the codes and all i get is cylinder 1 misfire,could this be a crank sensor,plugs,wires,coils are good btw does anyone know what voltage the crank sensor is supposed to get and put out,cause i would like to check it,thank guys.
      Check your plugs and see if they are fouled at all..happened to me and it was misfiring really bad..can be from an oil leak..

Comment

problem solved guys,it turns out that it probably was cclogged injectors,then it got cleared up and thats why it ran good that one day,then it started to misfire in cylinder 1,and that was because of a bran new defective plug,what are the odds,it cost me a bit but the car runs now,thank guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X