help with new full exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help with new full exhaust

so pretty much just go with the hptuner cause a hyper tech sucks balls thats nexted then on my list thx guys and sry for getting off topic on this thread

Comment

Yeah, HP tuners. You will not regret it.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

i think i'm leaning towards sucking it up and getting a 3" e-cutout. from what i've seen so far, QTP and DMH are the fan favorites but i'll look into more.
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
          i think i'm leaning towards sucking it up and getting a 3" e-cutout. from what i've seen so far, QTP and DMH are the fan favorites but i'll look into more.
          Check out a Badlanz cutout. Not as expensive as the DMH, but better wiring/electrical than QTP.
          '99 Camaro
          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Pace2006, I looked into the badlandz and liked what I saw so I just ordered the 3" electric cutout today. My borla exhaust is starting to break in nicely (I've been driving the car quite a bit) and has a great low tone and is starting to rumble a bit more, but the cutout should be the icing on the cake and make it sound much better running about a quarter open.

How do you like the switch on the Badlandz cutout? I'm thinking about mounting it next to my manual fan switch under the dash.

updated pics/exhaust vids soon to come.
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X