Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JEGS Cat Back

Ebay , I think $65 shipped.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Hey that's alright with me!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Okay i think im going to buy it. If it really seems cheapo I'll send it back.

Here's my plan---> Install cat back, if it's not raspy I'll install some tips from autozone or what not. If it is raspy I'll throw a couple ebay mufflers on it. That should smooth things out.

Comment

maybe two of these for the tips?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/UNIVE...ht_3103wt_1058

Comment

^ It will look like a import with those muffler/tips, probably sound like a pissed off Honda.LOL
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

You think? the tips are basically just big glasspacks. I think they'd smooth out and mellow the tone more than anything. I want to avoid the weedwacker sound in the high rpms. I think this setup would help.

and a camaro will never look like an import no matter what exhaust tips one uses. I was going for the vette style with the quad outs. you dont really see many hondas with quads

Comment

just realized i posted the wrong link. either those or these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DUAL-...ht_5534wt_1199

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy View Post
                  and a camaro will never look like an import no matter what exhaust tips one uses.
                  thats a lie a big fat lie..
                  2001 Camaro 3.8 A4
                  1991 3000GT VR4
                  2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

I also was thinking it I would look like a Nissan Maxima or Accord. I would just do a 3" exhaust over the axle then a 3" Dynomax($65) or Summit turbo($25) mufffler with a 3" turn down , Camaros look alot better with the exhaust tucked up , plus you'll have no rasp at high RPMS and it will sound really well. But to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by vr4gasm View Post
                      thats a lie a big fat lie..
                      ^LOL, Come on a big @ss fart can would look outstanding, esp having it go sideways out the back.LOL This made my day. Thanks

Comment

If you plan on selling your Camaro for a Miata in the summer, why would you want to put money into it for the exhaust? I would just leave it as it is.

Comment

I have a stock z/28 muffler back but its leaking. Haha i probably shouldn't be putting money into it but Ive been after an exhaust for so long that im dead set on doing it.

Where would I find JUST the pipe for over the axle? It needs to be mandrel bent mind you

Comment

Summit racing I think it was $70-80 shipped if not lower because the I pipe and over the axle was $135 shipped or something like that.

Comment

I can't find anything on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy View Post
                                I can't find anything on their site.
                                Call em, they're pretty damn helpful over the phone to help you get exactly what you want.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X